for The Guiding Fire

11/24/2020 c1 Neless
Shouldn't the spirit of fire pickup radio signals from the planet? You didn't even mention is this planet a lost colony why are they here? Seems the way you portray Captain James G. Cutter as incompetent captain without knowing what's there should they deploy first contact package.
11/23/2020 c3 1Fierce Striker
You need to take in consideration on the setting and their choice of action, in my opinion I find it illogical to send the Spartans down for a recon mission when they don't know what's going on down there from the previous chapter. They're way off from any nearby UNSC controlled space, they don't have a slipspace engine, and the covenant's could be nearby. Everyone aboard the Spirit of Fire are irreplaceable, especially the Spartans. What they could've done was send a drone with sensors attached down into the surface, gather as much information it can gather before maybe losing connection due to interference from the mysterious gray black clouds, and then decide on their course of action.

But aside from that, after the Spartans landed, why aren't the Spartans questioning the origin of the city, why is there a city in an unknown planet they stumbled upon, is this another First Contact? Did the thought of a lost UNSC colony came into mind?

I don't play Azur lane and I don't know much of the lore, but I'm going to assume it takes around the late 1900's to the early 2000's? I don't know but you can correct me on that, but the Spirit of Fire should've been able to pick up any stray radio frequency and spot any orbiting satellites around the planet. They could've gotten some ideas on what's going on.
11/23/2020 c4 4Spartastic 4
Nah I get it man. Not everything wants to work with something else, I think I stated before that I personally just copy and past from Google Docs to the FF area. But even that has some problems with it. Length is always gonna be a problem just because writing can take a while and transcribing from one’s head to paper can be difficult.

This chapter was actually a really good chapter. The action was good and the length is decent as well. Only problem is with spelling with some words throughout the chapter. Example is it’s “Tough” and not “Tuff”. Really interested in what Observer has planned for The Crew. Can”t wait for more.

Best of luck in your endeavors.
11/23/2020 c4 joeyginise
your English has certainly improved since last time. still got some issues though. but this was a decent development, looking forward to the next one.
11/23/2020 c4 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
11/23/2020 c4 Just a random guy117
Glad the story isn’t dead, nice to see an update
11/22/2020 c4 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
11/22/2020 c1 memoryofvirtual
Can't wait for the UNSC Spirit of Fire do an orbital barrage (since mach cannon seems optional for targeting those battleships)
11/22/2020 c4 chib 35
Good chapter
10/21/2020 c1 edboy4926
Interesting intro
10/4/2020 c1 RandoFox
Did you try to make the summary rhyme or something?
9/28/2020 c3 4biolaj1998
so i have an important question. can we see a list of the ships still under Azur Lane command? we know Belfast and Suruga. but any Ironblood? Tirpitz? Bismarck? Graf Zeppelin? just asking out of curiosity mostly.
9/24/2020 c3 4Spartastic 4
Ao two good programs to run stuff through for edits would be Grammerly and Google Docs. They both help catch mistakes but are not 100% accurate, so you would have to read them over still. Aside from spelling mistakes, thought that there would be a bit more to this chapter overall aside from Red Team just deciding on whether or not to activate the trap.

Lookin forward to your next update man.
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »