for Help! I'm A Ladybug!

10/15/2020 c5 Matt
Would you please update this already!?
9/28/2020 c5 Matt
Would you please update already?!
9/18/2020 c5 10eleron-is-me
Heyo! I love this story and was wanting to make sure your not abandoning it, I've been reading since the first chapter. ;D
8/20/2020 c4 3King of Fans
Good character

So what type of turtle he is. Good at swimming, but terrible at land travel.

lastly unless Nino gets help he is going to have to wait for them. Because Shelley Will take literally need a day just go down the street, with zero delays.
8/20/2020 c3 King of Fans
Good character

I fill so sorry for Alya. Because now she is going to be her little sisters play things.

Well at lest she can continue her boyfriend turtle jokes.

Technically he can still get pizza it will just take him a long time to get to it.
8/20/2020 c2 King of Fans
Good character

Here I was hoping for gorilla actually being ironically enough the only human in the mansion.

Look at the bright side adrien. Now you can use even more cat puns.
8/20/2020 c1 King of Fans
Good character

First off really creative idea and am excited to see where this thing goes.

Marinette best option now is to attempt to get access to or at the very least assistance of the other kwami.

Lastly I wonder if everyone or just a small group could understand her?
7/31/2020 c5 Maryjane
Can't wait for next update bye-bye
7/29/2020 c5 5SapphireBlue2007
I hate Chloe
7/29/2020 c4 SapphireBlue2007
I didn't realize Nino's situation was this bad!
7/28/2020 c5 Guest
Glad that I am not the only one who thought season three finale was bad. Why even give a redemption arch to Chloé in the 1st place just to set her back to season one mean girl? Season three was a waste of a potential on Chloé’s character development and arch.
7/28/2020 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Looking good here, and I’m of a like mind in how Astruc screwed the pooch on handling Chloé.
7/28/2020 c5 GuenZhenXuan2020
AMAZING Chapter though, I LOVE IT and I Am Also The Chloe-Fan But Not Marinette-Fan TBH as Throughout the Whole Show, That Show Season-3 Finale Make Me Want to Look at Fanfiction-Writing Everyday Since the Whole Season 4 Will Be More Ruined When Season 4 is Aired!
7/28/2020 c5 1Kkcats
Yay, Chloe!
-wait, did Hawkmoth become a giant butterfly?
7/28/2020 c5 Stag-beetle
I love this suggestion. But if everybody changed, it means Gabriel and Nathalie too, maybe Luka, Max (I'd love to see how does he dealing being a horse xD) Kagami (I'd love to see it tooxD) and Kim. (Alix not, since she didn't hittem her miraculous jet.)
SB