for Things Said and Unsaid

12/29/2020 c1 Guest
This was really good!
11/10/2020 c1 8multyfangirl21
ah yes, the warmth of his protective family.
10/18/2020 c1 Tapatap
Words cannot express how much I love your work. The way you write these characters and their relationships is simply incredible. Your fics are always a great source of joy and comfort for me and I hope it's not selfish of me to wish to see you keep on writing here, when it is convenient for you ofcourse.
9/7/2020 c1 6notawriter4sure
Simply to say - welcome back - and another great story.
8/30/2020 c1 27The Red Fedora
Brilliant story! So happy you are still writing these.

So sorry your house...congrats on your new job!
8/7/2020 c1 1Tabbyprincess
So glad to see you back! A wonderful fic, as always. Hope you're well!
7/31/2020 c1 Silverscout4117
You're back! I don't think I've ever left a comment here, but I've admired your work for a while now :D
7/29/2020 c1 6Lord of the Gauntlets
You're back! Not to write like a monolith review or anything but I'm really glad you're back and writing again. Even if I'm not super into AOS :)
Honestly I started following you in earnest about three to four years ago, which, y'know, this site was already pretty dead by then. I read through most of your stuff in a matter of weeks (everything you've written on here is something I'm into... which is amazing) and afterwards I just kept coming back. And your writing really shaped my reading experience as someone new to the world of fanfiction. Your work in the Sherlock Holmes and TOS fandoms was so good that I honestly have a hard time reading fics for either to this day. So I subscribed after I made an account and have kept an eye on your stuff ever since. Hell, I've kept rereading ever since.
Your fics are kind of comfort food at this point; amazing writing, just the right amount of whatever I'm looking for at the minute, and absolutely spot on characterization.
Anyway I'm not really sure what the point of this was other than to say that you're basically my favorite fic author, and I'm so glad to see that you're still around. So thanks!
7/28/2020 c1 19HeronS
Great story, I really like the underlying professionalism of your crew - while also being found family.
7/27/2020 c1 71trustingHim17
i don't usually read Star Trek fanfiction, but i enjoyed this one. nice fic :)
7/26/2020 c1 FrankieHS
Thanks so much for this! Your stories are always the BEST! I just love your characterization of our beloved crew. I hope you have more time to spin a few more stories soon.
7/26/2020 c1 a trace of amber
Ahh my heart melted picturing that pile of discarded suit coats! Jim deserves a family :)
7/26/2020 c1 LinaOunejl
New fic from KCS!? OH my god! I didn't even read it and I know it is fantastic!
7/25/2020 c1 Cathy Kley
love it. Glad you're still alive! And it's way better to make less money and work at a job you can enjoy.

My husband worked one day at a new well paying job that he was very good at but realized after a couple hours he HATED it so he quit at the end of the day and never went back into that field. Life is too short.
7/24/2020 c1 6ilex-ferox
Thank you, that was lovely and captured all the affection the crew has developed for their, all too human, captain. I think Jim risking anaphylactic shock to solve Uhura's problem was my favourite!
29 Page 1 2 Next »