for Traps and Sneaks

10/19/2020 c2 6Master Jarrus
okay I know this is the end and I respect that but if an epilogue about her classmates finding out about Lila's arm just showed up out of the blue I certainly will not be complaining
10/16/2020 c2 5Daniel Letchford
I find Alya annoying sometimes... I mean really! She blinder than a bat!
10/15/2020 c2 1geekqueen2010
This chapter was worth the wait! Ha! Lila gets her just desserts! Her parents let her keep the box! Will there be a one-shot where Gabriel dies from the poison?
10/12/2020 c2 Guest
Me love this chapter hopefully Lila got the message to stay out. What will happen next ?
10/5/2020 c2 Guest
Hahaha yes! I was waiting for Lila to get her what for! Great chapter! And very satisfying lol
10/5/2020 c2 7Frosty Wolf
Karma comes in many forms, in this case it took the form of a box! Sadly I'm sure that fact is lost on Lila right now, but in her defense she'll soon have much bigger problems to deal with.

It's probably lost on Alya too. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Marinette or her mother tear into Alya for this, but I get that she wasn't the focus of the story.
10/5/2020 c2 The needle-sword expert
Please please please continue the story!
2 chapters are not enough!
10/5/2020 c2 3Mysticarts
I'd love to see a chapter 3, though I know why you left it off there. Seeing Lila get a punisment or a sudden work around when the school has to honor a restraining order would be interesting to see.
10/3/2020 c2 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
I do set what Lila said...
Poor Marinette, she doesn't even feel safe on her own room.
10/3/2020 c2 22leafgreenflower
This is way cool. Though, poor Marinette, so many things to do now! I hope she builds more amazing stuff. As always, love Marinette getting her inner engineer on.
10/1/2020 c2 Marantette
Lovely story and really well written! I still want to see more, but I love the fact that you straight up took off Lila's hand. Sweet Satisfaction~!

By the end I was really hoping to see an Alya/Mari confrontation (or even a classroom confrontation when/if Lila made it back to the classroom). Most of your stories (as of recently) have focused on the Marinette precautions/take downs of Lila's lies, but you keep hinting at issues with Alya's and Marinettes friendship. Or at least, you start addressing it (like in Babysitting Fiasco), but because the focus isn't on Alya changing you don't focus on it. Are you planning on tackling that in a future? I know I would love to see backlash in this particular story on Alya's contribution but I would also be a satisfied fan/reader if you decide to take the time to dedicate a story to Alya straight up having to face her own flaws and grow from it. (You said in your A/N that it was the end, but you haven't marked it as complete so I might hold out a bit of hope that you might decide to add a 3rd chapter).
10/1/2020 c2 William0312
Will there be a follow up of this?
9/29/2020 c2 LunaWolf44
Nice! Lila got her just desserts and got injured!
Ugh! Alya! I thought you were better than that!
Marinette is so smart! I love her!
9/29/2020 c2 Guest
Great ending! I was so hyped up for the second chapter of this story and it did not disappoint.
9/29/2020 c2 Guest
Yes! Mom to the rescue! Man it's always satisfying to see Lila getting what she deserves, even if it's off screen this time.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »