FanFiction.Net
for Burden

2/27/2022 c1 Vintervolf
Since Heller stopped a German from blowing up the bridge, he obviously cared about something other than himself. What else he cared about, we'll never know, but he cared about the mission.
5/30/2021 c1 Katladycrazy
Just reread your story. Well-written and so worth spending time with again and again. Much appreciated!
10/12/2020 c1 smc
I just watched this episode again, and I cannot tell you how much this story fills in the blanks and helps the episode flow together. I hope you will think of expanding other episodes. Love your writing.
9/14/2020 c1 combatfan
Thank you for "wrapping up" this episode. So much got left unfinished in the series. That's television.
No uncommonly, the big guy is the sensitive one. Though all of the regular squad members were very human is their response to the awful cost of combat, Littlejohn stood out. You made his way of dealing with the tragedy very realistic for his character. And your descriptions of the action and chain of events is clear and concise. I can picture what's happening. Very well done. Anxious for more
8/8/2020 c1 8Brosmom
The other reviewers pretty much said it all. Excellent job!
8/2/2020 c1 19Queen's Bishop
I love that you chose to focus on Littlejohn for your first story. I always imagine him as standing back, quietly analyzing what was going on and you captured that perfectly. Your writing is so precise, capturing not just the essence of the action but also the emotional drama. I look forward to many more stories from you! - QB
7/30/2020 c1 churchlady63
What a great story. Littlejohn didn't get much time in the series and this gave him his due. I like how you also brought the guys in to give him support in their own ways. Especially Kirby. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to more!
7/28/2020 c1 61tallsunshine12
I liked your stream of consciousness with Littlejohn. Especially good was his weeding out of people he could trust and the acknowledgement about the Sarge's having to deal with guilt every day. Since I'm a Sarge fan, a story about him would do nicely. Keep writing!
7/25/2020 c1 Pine6553
The story from Littlejohn’s point of view was a great read. Thank you.
7/25/2020 c1 Katladycrazy
Well done! So glad to find a new writer. Your follow-through on the Bridgehead story was spot on, from my viewpoint ( having watched it multiple times). I could visualize the actors so well as they put your words into actions in this war-weary story. Thank you so much. Please write again. You are appreciated.
7/24/2020 c1 smc
I am not certain how to express my thoughts on his story. The characters were brought to life and your insite into each of them was SO how I imagine them Your explaination of the episode brought clarity to the to the episode, so much more than the director. Thank you. I so hope you will continue to write. You truly have a gift. LOVE IT!
7/24/2020 c1 39Kirbysbabe
Thank you for letting me read your first story. It was a wonderful accompaniment to Bridgehead. I always felt they never showed what Littlejohn went through. Can't wait for your next story.