for Casting Couch

5/9 c6 1k+Lord Jeremy Silver
Interesting story. This is the first time I read a crossover between these fandoms.
8/6/2020 c6 135Lushcoltrane
Seth came up with a clever way out of his dilemma. Now, dinner with 3 hotties...
8/5/2020 c6 138Invader Johnny
Loved how Trina was sneaking into the school and Lane caught her but "cleverly" got away, LOL.

8/4/2020 c5 Invader Johnny
Trina and Jessie gave Seth a final "show" so to speak but it seems like he now has something else planned, I wonder what?

8/3/2020 c4 135Lushcoltrane
Another reverse casting couch. And boy, did Jessie want this part! Wooo...
8/2/2020 c4 138Invader Johnny
Seem like Trina wasn't the only one who would do what it takes to get a role, the big difference is that Jessie realized she went about it the wrong way.

7/31/2020 c3 135Lushcoltrane
A reverse casting couch situation. What will Jessie do to top it?
7/30/2020 c3 138Invader Johnny
Well, Trina certainly wasn't above "playing dirty" to try to get the role, I mean, wow.

7/28/2020 c2 135Lushcoltrane
Poor Seth. Wonder how he'll handle to two girls when it comes to the audition. Loved Trina not getting that the 'film' was the commercial.
7/26/2020 c2 138Invader Johnny
Seth's father is kind of a jerk and it looks like Trina and Jessie are in for quite a challenge trying to get the role.

7/25/2020 c1 135Lushcoltrane
This is an interesting start. Love Trina thinking a commercial is an avant garde short film.
7/24/2020 c1 138Invader Johnny
So far so good in the story, Trina and Jessie are putting in the effort to get the part, not going to lie, I'm curious to find out how this is going to turn out.