FanFiction.Net
for Incident Zero

3/6/2022 c49 Guest
I can't wait for shigaraki to have a heart attack after finding out ofa still lives.
3/6/2022 c16 12Gold Testament
Poor Hawks.
3/6/2022 c13 Gold Testament
Uraraka?! You're going to destroy Ochako's family along with Endeavor?!
3/6/2022 c7 Gold Testament
Wonder how the Doctor would react to seeing the now former quirkless child after so long? And yes I do believe the Doctor was the same one who diagnosed Izuku that fateful day.
3/6/2022 c5 Gold Testament
Izuku's realizing the true quirk he gained is the power to take other people's quirks. The Power of the true darkness All Might died against... All For One.
3/6/2022 c49 4Kyuubi123
Great chapter! Those four are truly a force to be reckoned with! Once Izuku and Tenko get a hand of AFO and OFA, the world better watch out!
3/6/2022 c49 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful wonderful
3/6/2022 c49 Scarease
looking forward to this keep it coming .
3/6/2022 c48 Scarease
.make think about other Boogymen of Villains that might be out their .
3/6/2022 c49 TheCarcassKing
Shiggy Sr. is feeling OFA, yet faintly to the point of only being ephemeral

Also he's enjoying himself far too readily for someone of his situation. Play the hand that's dealt, I guess.
3/5/2022 c49 2Maelaeran
I'll probably come back to this story when Izuku finally reveals he's talking to the Quirk Devil inside of his head. This was a well-written chapter and the fluff was super cute as ever, but it was just aggravating to read Izuku keeping yet another secret from his friends and kept me from fully enjoying it.
3/5/2022 c49 4Parselmaster
Wonderful dialogue. I'm pretty excited to see where this is going to go.
3/5/2022 c49 2Diaspared
I mean, Tenko hiding that he has One for All is one of those secrets that just gets worse and worse to hide the longer he does. If anything will break that bond between them, well...
3/5/2022 c49 2ProjectIceman
Oh.

Oh right. I completely forgot Izuku was out of it when the world decided to collapse LOL

And it feels like things are reverting to the days of the Dawn of Quirks. People are grasping straws for power, control, and peace on many sides.

This is probably only happening in Japan, isn't it?

And now the Izucrew is splitting up in order to do much for themselves: Izuku is accepting the boon that is AFO, Himiko is joining Stain on a mission, and Tenko is attempting to learn more about himself and his family.

Hope they get even stronger through their struggles, Setsuna included.

(Perhaps she'll find more ways to utilize both of her Quirks at the same time)
3/5/2022 c49 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Especially since Stain is now wise to just how far the commission has fallen. Glad your stats are so high, as always I'll do my part to boost your review count.
1,321 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »