FanFiction.Net
for Incident Zero

8/15/2020 c4 BoredKing
Man that was sad. Really makes you appreciate Stain's massage when its so clearly shown to be true.
8/15/2020 c4 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
8/15/2020 c4 Hands n Stands
Damn, that was pretty good. I can already see where this is going for the immediate future at least. Not gonna lie, wasn't expecting this to be a Stain squad story, but the idea of a Stain revolution actually succeeding is admittedly not something I've ever seen.

Also, IzuToga ftw. Can't beat it ever.

Lookin forward to the next chapter!
8/13/2020 c3 4NERF Trooper
I'm really liking this story so far! The differences caused by All Might's death are so apparent that even Endeavor acknowledged his importance! I suppose One for All is lost though, right? Such a somber end to a great legacy.
8/10/2020 c3 Nabe-Chan
i just hope he is not afraid to take quirks in this times. or learn how to cope up with it. also, as always, bakugo's quirk gonna have that thiccc plot armor.
8/9/2020 c3 1darkpaladin89
He'll get there. Just needs time.

Tenko can be a hero too. That Quirk would be amazing for disabling getaway vehicles and quietly taking down locked doors.

Do NOT mess with Cinna-mom Roll. She'll go from sweet to heat in 2 flat.
8/9/2020 c3 BoredKing
Beware the momma bears wrath.
8/9/2020 c1 Guest
I have a few question:
1. So Izuku has the original ALF now right? So will he actually go to UA, or is he going to be more of a vigilante?
2. Nosebleeds? I don't wanna nitpick, but it just seems a little weird to me.
3. Are Gigantomachia and Kyudai Garaki going to make an appearance/Noticable role later in the story? I really hope so.
Overall I look forward to what you bring to this story, the concept is just really cool
8/9/2020 c3 10Uniquebooks
Keep up the good work.
8/9/2020 c3 40Death Fury
excellent chapter
8/9/2020 c3 3Necrogod
This Izuku in this era fits more as vigilante than hero... Villains needs something to fear, the reason that true villains didn’t crawl out of their holes was for the fear of All for One not All Might.

Thanks for the chapter!
8/6/2020 c2 10Uniquebooks
Truly a story full of potential. Let the holder of All for one grow. And with growth comes wishes. And with power? Comes corruption. Keep up the good work.
8/5/2020 c2 40Death Fury