for Oogakari Family entries

5/24 c1 6Riku Uzumaki
And here I thought Ghost's Pokemon adventure was spent as a Blaziken along with the rest of his family making their trainer's life miserable because they are all assholes like that. Meh, they probably did that some other time. It's definitely something that the Oogakari would do for shits and giggles because they're weird like that.
Yes, I did just reference Ashes of the Past. I regret nothing.
12/25/2020 c1 DarkPirateKing69
Huh, this has been here since July and so few reviews? Shows how much people (myself included) visit you actual profile page.. or read your notes for that matter, since i assume you have actually mentioned this at some point in time.

It really makes me want to see you write an actual Pokémon fiction though. One of the two authors I can think at the top of my head that would be able to compete with The Straight Elf's Traveler. I'm pretty sure that vimenthusiast doesn't have any interest in the franchise though.. so it would be up go you.

Not expecting for it go actually happen, but one can hope. Traveler was updated just recently, so I'm good for now. Keeo up the good dork and thx for the effort!
10/27/2020 c1 Monshroud
If they ever visit the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, here's hoping we'll see the Oogakari Family mooching off Kaiba, constantly annoying him, and arranging for Kisara, the Blue Eyes White Dragon, to gain the ability to take on human in the flesh so that Seto can have an interest in something OTHER than children's card games.
10/23/2020 c1 Derelict Mirror
To be honest, a part of me expected his expie from Ashes of the Past haha
10/11/2020 c1 NibberWithAHardR
In terms of power, Pidgeot is considered nothing short of a monster that should not exist. It has been proven that a single flap of her wings at full power can blast away small towns. She has on one occasion held her own in a dog fight against the three legendary birds in the Shamouti Islands at once for a short period of time before the local Lugia stepped in.

Was that an Ashes of the Past reference?
9/7/2020 c1 4Monster King
Great job
9/4/2020 c1 Scorpio King21
Please for the love of that's funny and the log itself make a pokemon story. Please
9/3/2020 c1 W. Athor
I just wanted to suggest that you could reupload the bios of the Oogakari members in here instead which would allow you to free up some space in your bio and allow you to revise and add to their bios.

I can't wait to see more pieces of the Oogakari's long exploits.
9/2/2020 c1 6Wic W. Athor
I thought it might interesting if you removed the Oogarkari bios from your profile to make room for other stuff and enter them here which also allows you to correct, revise and add some stuff to them.
8/28/2020 c1 Ccolin
This is what I'm here for. I love it. Keep it up!
8/21/2020 c1 krill64
This is amazing, I love it and can't wait for more!
8/3/2020 c1 jsa07d
I just want you to know that this is a thing of beauty, and we are all slightly sadder knowing that it won't be a full story.

...I mean, I won't cry for another story keeping you from updating TTRT, but godammit; I've started watching DxD and FS:N so I can read your other stuff, so I would deal.

Tl;dr: thank/curse you, you absolute fucking mad lad.
8/3/2020 c1 1Talosine
oh HELL yeah
8/2/2020 c1 Blaise Ryusa
Ok, I've wanted another story like Yet Again With A Little Extra Help for one of the other fandoms (especially Harry Potter after an reading a certain omake in Yet Again), but now I definitely want one in the Pokemon Universe where Ghost just follows Ash around and makes fun of him while also turning him into a super powerful trainer. The catch being that he doesn't actually add any power to Ash's pokemon, rather he just turns Ash into a competent trainer and that raises his skill level so much that he becomes almost unbeatable.
8/2/2020 c1 Tribernator
I will be honest, the idea of ghost just being a self insert character rather than a me for for ash or whoever is a hilarious one. Now I want a chapter of him humming the theme song for each season as he moves from region to region, confusing everyone around him.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »