for Language of Flowers

12/28/2020 c9 fyorarules
Love these drabbles! And love the flower integration for each of them!
11/12/2020 c9 nnnnnnnnnnigel
"Here's your wreath Malfoy." said Hermione.
"Whaaat!" barked Draco "Why would I want this Granger?"
"Because you'd never see it otherwise, after I have you killed in nastiest ways possible!" the girl smirked.

Malfoy was later found quite dead with hundreds of flowers stuffed up every orifice & 'no flies on you' written all over his twisted torso.
9/1/2020 c9 Gaeleria
Oh wow I really liked this! Yeah the bit of horror really sets it apart, while at the same time, not being a tragedy. Nicely done!
9/1/2020 c8 Gaeleria
I’ve read this over and over and... I think I’m not understanding what actually happened. So it wasn’t Draco transfigured that whole time? It’s just a niffler? Or it’s someone else? It’s cute though!
9/1/2020 c7 Gaeleria
Oh I love this one too! I have a weakness for miscommunication in romances. :) Also the “agitatingly earnest Harry Potter“ - I always love your Draco’s thoughts on Harry! lol
9/1/2020 c6 Gaeleria
Whoa this was awesome and chilling.
9/1/2020 c5 Gaeleria
Wait no, tied for my favorite, I really loved this one too! Just the image of her throwing a bunch of flowers on his desk, “THERE!” lol plus the NottPott, can’t go wrong with that :)
9/1/2020 c4 Gaeleria
This one is possibly my favorite! It’s very much your style, and I had a guess at the time that this was yours. I love it!
9/1/2020 c3 Gaeleria
Awww I like this. It’s not exactly sad, but... it’s a complicated emotion. And a good ending!
9/1/2020 c2 Gaeleria
So bittersweet :( But in a good way.
9/1/2020 c1 Gaeleria
I read these when the competition was going on, but finally found the time to go over them again for reviews :)
I love this one! “Of course. Absolutely worst sort of declaration." This was a lot of fun!
8/30/2020 c9 3Neko-sama91
Though spooky, still adorable. Great job!
8/29/2020 c9 smileforsun
This one is amazing! It's original and not too creepy. I mean, gross, but also funny. It definitely has potential for a longer story, but even as a oneshot it's engaging.
8/28/2020 c9 12Austwigirl
this was sweet with the horror
8/27/2020 c9 UnicornMist