for I'm Not The Only One (To Notice Someone's Missing)

10/28 c1 6Slim 'Tech' Sherman
So...so SAA-HAA-HAAD! Why do sibling moments have to hurt so much? Lovely job!
9/15 c1 Rexsoka66
There is so not enough of this. It was just pure, beautiful relationships (and a real tearjerker). Really, this should have been in the show.
I love how Ahsoka is their little sister, but still physically and emotionally the clones' rescuer.
Now, after watching Season 7 of Clone Wars, this really hurts a billion times more.
Keep it up, because people love this type of thing, especially right now. Thanks for the read! :)
8/14 c1 Guest
I loved this story, it made me want to cry and smile at the same time. So many fanfics only show fight scenes, death scenes, etcetera, and the show itself mostly focuses on the action scenes and dramatic moments, so it’s wonderfully refreshing and delightful to read stories that display the power and strength of the bonds forged between soldiers, and shows the different ways that people show their loves for those they regard as family, whether through physical affection, like Cody, Rex, and Ahsoka, or silent understanding, like Obi-Wan.
8/8 c1 SnipsSoka
*SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY* Can we PLEASE HAVE MORE OF THIS SQUAD CUDDLE I FEEL LIKE WE DONT GET ENOUGH! AAAAAAA THIS WAS AMAZING!
7/27 c1 5lindz4567
This was perfect! I almost cried !
7/26 c1 Guest
You should get someone to draw scenes from these one shots and sell them you’d make so much! I love this story!
7/26 c1 39JimmyPenguin421
Aww! I love how Ahsoka and Obi-Wan (and probably Anakin too) take care of the boys! Great job!
7/26 c1 Abi-chan fiction fan