for Solok's Madness

8/9 c5 Queen of Lazyness
Great fic! It's so hard to find something with Solok, he's a great character! I loved that your fic have just the best amount of humor and tension. And how the crew acts to his captain...perfect, very vulcan-like lol.
Will it get updated? Pleeease! it deserves!
7/31/2020 c5 KaffeeKonsum
Lucky me there is a sequel! Solok is one of my favourite Vulcans and I've already devoured the prequel.
You did a good job in creating an emotional roller coaster both for him and the reader.
Seeing Solok in this devastate condition is... quite cute and a bit funny - that misunderstanding with T'Pemm is well woven - but the situation has become more desperate and so I pity him as well.
Thanks for sharing and I hope for more soon!
7/27/2020 c5 34Lonely Looney
WOW! I'm loving this fanfic, but this chapter, wow, it's so clever! Well, this whole fanfic is clever; I love the plot, the style (you chose to work less with dialogues), I wish someday I can write like this! But I'm already flattered for my plain fanfic being source of inspiration for you. Thank you.

Solok is a damn control-freak! He could also Google on is padd foreplay, "go down on", etc HAHAHHAHAHAHA just a suggestion
7/27/2020 c4 Lonely Looney
I love it, the idea. And the development, it's all so Doctor Who! _ Kudos
7/27/2020 c3 Lonely Looney
Finally! Or is it?
7/27/2020 c2 Lonely Looney
LOL. This was funny and romantic.
7/27/2020 c1 Lonely Looney
Aaaaw! So romantic, unlike Pon farr itself. I'm so proud I inspired you to FINALLY write! My fanfic, well, I owe it mostly to you. But thanks so much for crediting. It's been ages I don't have this much fun.