for The Talk

10/10 c2 Guest
Please update soon! Really looking forward to seeing where this story goes
9/26 c2 Guest
Please update soon! I love this story and I need to know what happens next!
8/30 c2 Guest
Please update ASAP! I love this story
8/18 c2 Guest
Update Soon Please!
8/18 c2 Francy-90
Love this story! Please, update soon!
8/11 c2 Guest
Love this story! Update ASAP please! Need more Ryan/Sandy
8/9 c2 Guest
Omg love this chapter! Please update soon! I’m dying to know what’s gonna happen with Ryan and Sandy
8/8 c2 Guest
I love this O.C. rewrite. I hope you continue this story
7/31 c1 Guest
Fantastic I love the dialogue. I hope you continue this and get Ryan to open up somehow
7/31 c1 Guest
I always wanted more Ryan and Sandy time, much, much less with Seth and none with a Cooper would have been ideal.

I never bought the lame attempt at a non-apology that was all about anyone but Ryan so that Seth would feel better about himself and have things his way again, calling the shots with Ryan on a leash. I always thought that Ryan had no choice, as he never did, so he couldn't call him on it and had to take whatever and move on, knowing that he was at the bottom of the totem pole and couldn't rock the boat.

This is a big step in the right direction, but it doesn't change the worst of it, which was also guardians not even meeting Ryan halfway to find a way to communicate that wasn't theirs, to help Ryan to trust instead of the opposite by sowing more doubts, and the fact that Sandy did nothing to protect Ryan in front of a loaded gun. Ryan faced that down alone and Sandy failed him tremendously. Ryan could have been hurt or killed and Sandy would have been responsible. Ryan was supposed to count on him, but that wasn't possible. He didn't even try to intervene.

Thanks for a better look so far.
7/29 c1 kooie
Great start. Olivers plot left so many issues unresolved, I love stories that fix some of them. The Cohens never really even talked about it with Ryan and Seth's apology was sorely lacking. Hope you can have an update soon.
7/28 c1 Guest
Love this story so far! Please update soon! Love the Ryan/Sandy father/son relationship!
7/27 c1 Guest