for An Angel At Hogwarts

8/26/2019 c5 N. A. Wennerholm
Another thing I hate how so many people view sex and carry on in such immoral fashion and view it as a joke and that their are no rules when their is and have been from the very beginning of Creation and our first parents and how it it only ment for married couples to show their love for each other and procreation so as to have children who are to be born in wedlock. But that hasn't been happening as it should for many. Adultry and fornication is a sin also known as a crime. Not maybe to many of man's/humans laws but it is to our creator who is also our heavenly Father/Parent.

Plus what you wrote those times dealing with Harry was sexual assult commented against him against his will. When someone says no they mean no. It doesn't matter what the bodies body is doing in reaction it is what is in their mind that matters. And as someone who is related to multiple sexual assult victims and as someone who has had to beat up my attackers to keep from being raped I take great offence. Plus I have relatives who hate rapists and child molesters I know for a fact that one of my uncle's who has long since past away has castrated multiple rapists and their victims thanked him for it. And the police had no problem with it especially when they found out what he did to their removed privates by cooking them and then making the raping sicko eat his own cooked privates.
8/26/2019 c4 N. A. Wennerholm
Man the entire Wizarding World needs a firm hard lecturing and spanking. Followed by a higher power that can also threaten to strip the Wizarding World of their magic and quite frankly that is what needs to happen they are fool of themselves and out of control. And most of them lack proper morals and ethical values on top of self control. And many of the so-called purebloods lack proper self-control. On top of being Vain as all hell. Such as Malfoys.
8/26/2019 c4 N. A. Wennerholm
I am finding all the special characters absolutely annoying and it affects how the story reads especially when using text to speech when using it as an audiobook. It especially when needed for those with dyslexia and some time of visual neurological disability. Plus I have dyslexia that acts up from time to time and vision disorders that effect my reading. So please when writing please take this into account for others so they can enjoy your stories.
12/22/2018 c5 LOVE UR STORYYYY
Im okay with quick short ones
12/22/2018 c2 wotttt
whats with the crazy punctuation in the story?!
6/17/2017 c2 Guest
What the hell was wrong with all the shit in this wtf is all this, "¥h-harY£" can you fix that please? Thanks.
3/18/2017 c2 a friend
you're story is fun and interesting. It's just that the sentences are hard to read due to your unusual punctuation. Could you just use regular periods, question marks, and exclamation points to write the dialogue?
12/7/2016 c1 Hubler99
hey now I like the idea of this story don't be so ruff on yourself its not crap as you said it still a learning an so much that your imagination that is helping you tell your story is having difficult time expressing your thoughts so take a breath kay and just have fun telling your story :)
10/18/2014 c5 FMAlover32
Update!
5/31/2014 c5 remeyqueen74
Please consider updating this amazing story
10/15/2013 c5 1Wingardium Levi-assbutt
PLEASE CONTINUE! I really love this story so far! Although the odd symbols were a bit tricky to understand, it doesn't bug me too much
2/6/2013 c1 xxPrtlyCldyxx
I love the plot line of this and I love how you have portrayed Harry. But there are too many grammar and spelling errors, along with random symbols for me to be able to read this. I'm sure you are a great author and are just in need of a good beta.

Happy Fanfictioning

MSG
1/3/2013 c5 yarrfox
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS 3 Please update soon :D hmm normally i would say write longer chapters :3 but this is just tooo cute 8D so i don't mind quite short chapters like this 3 since i can't wait for the next chapter :D
6/16/2012 c5 Der Puppenmacher