for An Angel At Hogwarts

5/31/2003 c1 Nalesko
oh that my user name, too lazy to sign in...anyway..i "LOVE" your plot, it's very original ^^ and i can go on telling u so much stuffs about how the other stories are about the same but still i love what you did with the veela vamp thingy ^^ congrats ^^ chao and good luck . ps. ^^ can you update it as soon as possible? thanks!
5/31/2003 c1 graditz
one word

MORE!

your story is exelent, there are other veela fics but this one could be great, keep up the good work
5/30/2003 c1 pixy
yay! i've read alot of draco is a veela fic but never harry got turned into a veela fic :)

this is good! write more! please?
5/30/2003 c1 Tabbes
great beiginning so far! you might want to change the title so it's spelt correctly, at the moment its "an angle at hogwarts" an angle being the point in which two sperate lines meet..i believe you want the title to be "an angel at hogwarts" you've spelt it correctly everywhere else so you might want to change the title!

keep going with this story! it has so much potential :)
5/30/2003 c1 nanono
ohh no poor harry, more attention...i love it he sounds very sexy! Update soon!
5/30/2003 c1 Midnight
i luv ur story! hurry up and write the next chapter. I can't wait for more.
5/30/2003 c1 Lady Rinehart
Interesting... More original than a few HP/DM stories I've been reading. It looks like you could make this to be a great story.

Lady Rinehart
5/30/2003 c1 Zarah4
Interesting. I look forward to more chapters.
5/30/2003 c1 3NayNymic
Really, really love your story! It's WONDERFUL! And the sooner you update, the happier you'll make me. =D Please, please update soon! :)

NayNymic
5/30/2003 c1 Fabled Phoenix
cool! But in the title you spelled angel wrong! anyway, update soon!
5/30/2003 c1 fireangle
Love the story and hope to see a chapter posted soon! Herm is going to have a field day in the library with Harrys change! So who are you going to pair up with Harry, I hope its Draco!
11/27/2004 c5 6YoshuD
PleasePleasePleasePlease get the next chapter out soon!
11/27/2004 c1 YoshuD
A bloody man-whore! LOL! omg... I love it! keep it up!
11/27/2004 c5 kathy stgqvk
I like this chapter, poor harry, though! Yet, I fell like Seamus really felt something for harry, maybe I'm twisting it, since I like the pairing (yeah, I know this is a harryxdraco, but they are cute, too). anyway, I would love to see you updating more often, so I suppose that means short chapters.

Hope to see ya soon, Kisses, K.
11/27/2004 c5 Cheese Factory
Oh my god, is Draco going to RAPE Harry?

Please make it happen.