for An Angel At Hogwarts

7/23/2005 c1 1Moirabelle7
WOW, i just found your story and i love it, it's very descriptive and i want to go and snog the daylights out of Harry! just kidding. but it's awesome, i'll definately follow your story. *waves* bye then!
7/15/2005 c5 Elektra107
That was great! I loved it! Your doing a great job! Update soon!
4/23/2005 c5 5mara1423
please write more
2/8/2005 c1 13Toby7
great chapter. i enjoyed it very much. i wasn't sure if i would like this story, but i'm very glad that i decided to take a look at it. good job.
2/2/2005 c5 49AJ-Evans
Intersting take on the whole Harry or Draco as a Veela. I'm rather intruiged. I do like that you had Seamus make an appearance, he's doesn't work with Harry realtionship-wise, but I like him none-the-less. He's my favourite non-main main character from the books. Anyway, I'm looking forward to you updating.
1/31/2005 c1 kitty98367
hi i was wandering if u relised that u bout warwolf then velavamp to what harry was bittin by.

kitty98367
1/30/2005 c5 6Kiharu Aroukii
I just love uke Harry! I'd like the shorter chapters,but more frequent updates! I do hope that you will update soon! Don't be like me!
1/21/2005 c5 19suckers love
I really hope you'd update soon. My eye's twitching for more.
1/13/2005 c5 1crissy
good so far.
1/6/2005 c5 2Tinas74
I like this story.. hope you update soon!
12/28/2004 c5 Iana Moon
Aw... poor Harry.

And Draco better not have paid those buffoons to rape Harry or he'll be in big trouble! *glares at the stupid little Malfoy (as opposed to the stupid big Malfoy)*

Anyway, hoping to be able to read more soon!

-Iana.
12/27/2004 c5 2TakeMyHeart-X
I love your story. Please update soon !
12/23/2004 c5 7Draeconin
Weak!Harry? Right. Makes a lot of sense that someone so timid is going to fight Voldemort, doesn't it?
12/22/2004 c5 1dan-rad
quite wonderful! do keep going!

-sum