for An Angel At Hogwarts

12/14/2004 c1 Hierran
this story is great. great job.
12/4/2004 c5 NoPeekingLil
i have to complement u on your story line and say longer chapters definatly, ask when Harry will start likeing Draco and wat was with the cymbals(example:¡§I¡¦ve had much worse.¡¨)

in chapter 2 they made it hard to read.
11/28/2004 c5 2Kavfh
Please update soon! I want to know what happends next!
11/28/2004 c5 1HecateDeMort
great
11/28/2004 c5 6Nyoka Li
Nice, me like. Keep it up please.

Nyoka
11/27/2004 c3 cats4wang
You read Cassandra Clare too? ME TO! she rawks
11/27/2004 c5 thesecretcharacter
I'm soo expecting a quick update. And when I say quick, I mean in LESS than a month. Preferably VERY soon. This is soo good! Just look at how many reviews you have. Pwease pwease update this sooner than you have been. If the chapters are shorter, then thats fine but PLEASE dont make me just hang here like this waiting for some yummy Harry/Draco action. But the Seamus stuff was very hot. Very very hot. I'm liking this a lot. Who wouldn't like this a lot. If I got this many reviews for my stories, I would be updating more often. Why must you torture me so? This is well written, has an excellant plot, a great amount of slashy parts, and it's leading up to the H/D thing really well! So here I am writing a decent sized review and I WANT a chapter 6 SOON!
11/25/2004 c4 KinkyRedBackpackSex
Update soon, this fic is so good
11/25/2004 c4 1HecateDeMort
great
11/25/2004 c4 Bright1
I completely LOVE it! It is such a nice twist on all the other Veela stories out there; new and refreshing!

~

Harry mumbled something indistinguishable, not lifting his head. It sounded something like, “Get him t’ pee.”

“Pardon?” Ron said, eyebrows raised. Harry sighed and took his face slowly up from the table.

“I said; let him be.”

“Oh, that’s what I thought you said.”

~

Oh, that had me laughing out loud! Great job! I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep up the great work!

~Dawn
11/25/2004 c4 kathy stgqvk
I suppose I have to thank your un-lazy self for continueing this story! I absolutely love it. Now, I wonder what kind of drug is draco getting, maybe something for telling the truth (I suppose you are not talking about muggles drugs, like cocaine and heroine, are you?; or maybe an inhibitor or an aphrodisiac). Anyway, I hope you can continue it soon.

Kisses, K
11/11/2004 c3 Wyccegurl
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your fic. There aren't enough Veela!Harry fics out there and yours is very good.

I'm adding you to my author alert and favorites so I hope that you continue to update. I look forward to the next chapter.
11/3/2004 c3 Iana Moon
Interesting..,

A different take on the whole veela idea.

More?
10/12/2004 c3 35Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan
^.^ That is just so cute...and I mean it. ^.^ And very original, cute and original. X3 I can hardly wait to see how you develop their relationship, it'll just be so cool to see.

Ginny: *Blushes* I got to kiss Harry...

A: Yes, you'd never be THAT bold in the books

D: That'd be a weird thing though

Me: Interesting...

D: But weird

Ginny: That is not true!

All: ...Yes it is

Ginny: You're just no fun!

Me: ^^; Well...I love it, please make more soon when possible
8/30/2004 c3 Bright1
I Love it! Please continue!

~Dawn