for An Angel At Hogwarts

6/9/2003 c1 Layce74
I wish you would write more on this. It's A good start!
6/6/2003 c1 Layce74
Please write more. This is a really cool begening.
6/4/2003 c1 litine
cool story

6/4/2003 c1 Layce74
Cool begining. Please write more!
6/2/2003 c1 17Icy Flame
This is awesome! How can you say you're a bad author? You rock! Your story is wonderful! I love the idea, I so can't wait to see what happens next. It's so exciting! Seriously you have a lot of talent. I can't wait to see what you do next. You have such a way with words! *grin* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Later yo, Icy
6/1/2003 c1 3sapphire-wolf1
this is interesting...i can't wait for the next chapter ^_^
6/1/2003 c1 nightwing
You're definitely *not* a bad writer, so please continue. This is quite an interesting take on the veela twist, so far.
6/1/2003 c1 BlackwingedNaruto
That was great do more! PLEASE do more!
5/31/2003 c1 sophjess
i love this story! so keep writeing
5/31/2003 c1 Kae
Your story was sweet! I loved it...Can't wait till Harry stumbles on the unslayable dragon! It'll be so SWEET! ^_- And I thought how fast and the flow of the story were just fine. I hate slow stories. And this one is anything but slow and hateful! ^_^

TTFN!
5/31/2003 c1 axavi
I think the chapter was great and im putting it on my fav list!

Bexa
5/31/2003 c1 1lillie chan
This is the most WONDERFUL story Iv'e ever read! Finally something more original^_^ a ten out of ten for this story. WRITE MORE SOON! PLEASE~ I can't wait another minute to read more!
5/31/2003 c1 jessica
i really like the first chapter. i really hope that you continue, and update again soon. i can't wait to findout what happens next.
5/31/2003 c1 4Jasini
Oh no, this story is simply WONDERFUL, FASCINATING, and ASTONISHING! You'd better update it SOON!
5/31/2003 c1 chge
A very good beginning. I´m looking forward to the next chapter.
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »