FanFiction.Net
for Ruby and Gold

9/22/2020 c8 7CloneWars7567
I love Wolffe, he’s such a great guy. I also love copper, and all shinies in existence :) This chapter was pretty sweet, and I love that Farai and Gunner are happy :)
9/22/2020 c8 Akira-Hayama
At this point, everyone on the Coruscant Guard will be warming up to Riyo in not time, lol. Think her and Padmé are probably at the top when it comes senators and the clones like.

Fox lowkey be getting defensive of his senator though, lol. Something quite new to our by the rule Commander, with how much he sticks to regs but is also doing the opposite of it when concerning Riyo. Also nice of Wolffe to appear; always did like how these high ranked clones like Fox, Wolffe, Cody, Bly, etc, had some connection to one another considering they were all put through the same ARC Training.

Even if it’s minimal, the background progression of Farai and Gunner’s relationship is sweet too. More clones need that love.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
9/22/2020 c8 3Bad Wolffe
The window is the best place for canon imho, so don't worry about that lol.
Excellent chapter! Loved it, and Wolffe is one of my faves so always good to see him
about :)
9/22/2020 c8 13236792
I KNOW! The order is so confusing!

Fox got fired up over that bit of gossip pretty quick... when will he realize his feelings? XD

In the beginning, when Copper said "what did the commander leave," did he mean "why"?
9/21/2020 c8 45Thunderstrike16
Good chapter, also for your little dilemma. On the Star Wars official site they have the clone wars episodes in order, chronologically speaking. If you haven't realized it already. Hope it helps.
8/25/2020 c7 MikeFromTheMoon
I've been reading your uhm..."side story" as well as following this one and I absolutely love both.
Although I really hope we can get a few more chapters of this one before the other one :)
Love your work 3
8/25/2020 c7 7CloneWars7567
The little mention of Rex was fun, as was Cody and Thire being complaining buddies, XD
I also love how everyone in the Guard seems to know about Anakin and Padmé, :’)
Love it all!
8/25/2020 c7 13236792
A concussion from Anakin's stunt XD Of course. Anakin, you gotta be careful, not everyone was expecting to just fall through the floor! Also, it was really sweet and all to say "my lightsaber is my life" and give yours to Padmé, but maybe you should've... not.
Loved the part with Thire and Cody complaining to each other.
And Fox thinks Gunner owes him, buuut... he helped himself as much as he did Gunner ;) He just didn't know it.
8/25/2020 c7 Akira-Hayama
Riyo’s legit so sweet, like she has that innocence to her, but not naive as she’s senator, and that latter is more likely to get her manipulated and killed. But it’s heartwarming she cares for Fox and his men.

Also like that little pairing of Gunner and Farai. Any Clone/non-Clone relationship is always a plus; hope we get more snippets of them. Fox and Riyo’s relationship is sweet too, how it’s in between professionalism and friendship, borderline something more. Riyo just needs to be mor blunt with him, lol.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
8/25/2020 c7 Abi-chan fiction fan
Awww, Farai and Gunner are adorable :3
I love the brotherhood between Fox, Thorn, Thire and Stone, too. But it makes Thorn's sacrifice even more bitter now :'/ Rest in peace, soldier...
Gotta love how they're pretty much all shipping on Fox and Riyo XD

And OH MY GOSH you used Copper ! :') I'm touched... **sniff**
8/19/2020 c6 Mike
despite rex being more badass than all of the guard commanders it surprises me that they still refer to him as a lowly ct and that he just takes it
(not complaining I love this series its just a little surprising)
8/19/2020 c6 CloneWars7567
Ooooooh, now his batchmates are getting involved!
My favorite line was probably when they’re all arguing in the chats, and Bly says, “he's gonna need all the peace he can get.”
Which is so true XD
Love it!
8/19/2020 c6 Akira-Hayama
The clone banter is quite entertaining, especially with how they very much act like siblings to one another. And of course when it comes to being brothers, you’re gonna be teased a lot.

I like how Bly and Fox have similar taste when it comes to the women they like, lol. Both blue humanoids, and both seem unattainable for either, but what’s a clone/non-clone relationship if there wasn’t a bit of risk involved? Granted that risk could very much mean reconditioning, but let’s not get that dark for a lighthearted story...

Good chapter overall. Till next time!
8/19/2020 c6 13236792
Oh, is this that episode at the the of season 2 with Cad Bane?
Don't worry, Fox, she'll be fine... just calm down and stop snapping at everyone XD
8/19/2020 c6 Abi-chan fiction fan
Yeah I don't know what's denser: the commanders when it comes to gossip, Fox when it comes to Chuchi, or a neutron star...
Those groups chat are just killing me XD
Ponds not getting over Rex being here is the cherry on top
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »