for No Longer Invisible

12/22/2020 c1 129Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd
Hello ! I'm French and I love all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English because it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it's easier to translate -)! So I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfiction. ( mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and that I'm just a modest translator). Moreover, I also translate for people who don't want to or can't. And I'm sure they would be very happy to read your writings.
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer!
10/20/2020 c6 1Anna Doherty
Omg that was a fabulous story I really enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to reading more from this author. Anna
9/19/2020 c6 Jeda31
Oh my word and god have mercy that was a sensationally magnificent and irresistible beautiful, exquisitely fantastic terrific finale rove gay has been an absolutely sublime and superbly majestic humdinger of a story.

Utterly loved the sublime symmetry of Harry pouting her past behind before moving into the most happy and alluringly romantic time of her life. As she and Ron are finally married, bedded and wedded living their dream lives and with the family that they have always wanted and deserved.

Have to say that the wedding and wedding night scene were utterly fantastically wonderfully amazing and gorgeously glorious erotically detailed riotous night is passionate heady love making without equal as they truly became one spirit, one body, one soul, one heart.

How are you coming along with regards to my requested Harry/Vernon story by the way?
8/20/2020 c4 Jeda31
Oh my God and god have mercy. This was another sumptuously magnificent and gloriously gorgeous, awesomely incredible jewel of a new addition to this fantastic fix.

The marriage proposal by Ron to Harry was simply superb and romantically majestically beautiful and everything any loved up pair could ever want from such a moment.

Very surprised that Ron is managing to still hold to his honourable notions and nit end up jumping and humping his wife to be before the wedding night itself as given how she looks ravishingly gorgeous And seductive femme fatale to boot much be a terrible trail to wait out ones desires.
8/19/2020 c1 SeveredRainYT
I agree with the guy below me, don't have a thick skin then don't publish. It'll only make you upset when people roast you.
8/12/2020 c1 Guest
Oh, don't worry I won't read. Just thought I'd clue you in to something. One of the hazards of posting on this site is the readers get to review EVERYTHING. It's really not up to the writer. Suggestion: Grow a thick skin or don't publish.
8/13/2020 c3 QueenWinchester24
Now that was a good story
8/12/2020 c3 Jeda31
Oh my god utterly loved the generally magnificent and sensationally awesomely incredible lover dovey and smuttery romantic goodness of this new chapter. As was absolutely stunningly fantastic to see how love up and happy they are with one another. Also for Ron continuing to be a gentleman and refusing to give into Harry’s seduction attempts to get him to make love to her before their wedding day.

Of course the stuffy old farts and protectors of Harry have to put a temporary wrinkle in their relationship as they attempt to prevent any more alone time for hanky panky not realising that they are meant to be together and that Ron is everything to Harry and cannot live or sleep with out him.
8/4/2020 c2 Jeda31
Oh my word that was another sensationally magnificent sensually glorious gorgeous humdinger of a new chapter to exotically epic story.

It was absolutely fantastically alluring and romantically spectacular to see how breathtakingly beautifully you move Ron and Harry’s relationship to the next level. As Ron is the perfectly caring and lovingly terrific sentiment boyfriend there for his girlfriend as she transitions to being a girl in body as well as mind mostly and helping her to adapt to her life and being a stable loving relationship.

Was also utterly egg up great to see both Dumbledore and the evil Weasley parents totally get their just deserts in oh so deliciously wicked and deservedly so Machiavellian ways of punishment.
7/30/2020 c1 Jeda31
Oh my word, that was a beautifully sensationally and gloriously gorgeously beautiful, sentimentally alluring wonderful romantic humdinger of a first chapter to this beautiful story.

Utterly loved how made use of one of Ron’s most powerful fears and turned it into his most powerful strength that allows him to move unobserved through the shadows as it were ferreting out everybody's secrets. While at the same time uses that trait to hold onto and treasure the most precious possessions he has Harry’s friendship and turned it into something more beautiful and long lasting when he notices it is the time.

Loved how Ron has brilliantly and magnificently helped to sink Dumbledores machinations in regards to him and sunk them all. While happily helping his beloved to have a much happier school year with regards to baking friends, accepting him for how he wants to be and saving his dog father.
7/30/2020 c1 nemosmith
update soon
7/29/2020 c1 2Theseus Jackson Smith
This is GREAT! I really like where your going with this and hope you would continue. But I know how long it takes to write chapters, so I won't rush you. But I hope I'll be able to see this book completed
7/28/2020 c1 1Beautiful Obsession 17
I really like the idea for this story, but it felt very rushed, too much info at once with no build up. I love the idea of trans/Harry and Ron being so protective is something I need. If you were at all interested in writing this more in depth, with more build up to all the plot twists/secrets, and maybe show Harry and Ron's relationship progress I would read it in a heartbeat! It doesn't have to be a huge multi chapter fic but a handful of chapters would be awesome. I love your writing and your ideas, so I think you could make a really great story from this plot.
7/28/2020 c1 2Cadi-Pika1993
I love the first chapter! please keep writing more!