FanFiction.Net
for After the First Day

9/1/2020 c1 5AUfan62
this was nice, and real like very accurate
8/30/2020 c1 15PurpleWonderPower
This was awesome! I SO wanted to see an aftermath of The First Day and how Eda would react to Luz's daring exploits. I love the family vibes between the Owl House crew too, particularly Luz and Eda, cause we all know there's clearly maternal affection there. Your characterisation of the Owl House crew is amazing, especially Eda. I m loved how she so casually predicted everything King did, and your description of her days at Hexside. That was really remarkable. I also love the idea of Eda and Luz learning magic together. (And after the finale, who knows? We might just get to see that!) Five stars, ten out of ten story, without a single doubt.
8/9/2020 c1 23MysteryGirl7Freak
*clapping in approval*
8/1/2020 c1 9WaterDragonMaverick
This is so cute. I can see this sort of thing happening after the episode.
7/30/2020 c1 RandomJoe
Story suggestion:

Was watching Coco and thought what if Luz tried to celebrate the Day of the Dead with Eda and the others. Maybe she has an old cassette with a song written and sung by someone she lost?
7/31/2020 c1 Guest
Awwww, this was so cute and wholesome! I love mom Eda. You wrote it so well, it felt like watching canon! Also "But it's true! Why else would I look like a walking rainbow?"- by being gay, Luz.
7/31/2020 c1 5allen Vth
I wouldn't have minded seeing something like this in the show, maybe as a short one minute showing Eda's reaction. But we all know she's proud of Luz.
7/28/2020 c1 Guest
epislde 13 was the best holy frick and ooh amity obvi talkin abt luz like she has a crush on her eeee! i have an AU with an OC of my own called the Shooting Star AU. but i have no fanfic account so sad. luv ur fic dude
~Paislee :)
7/29/2020 c1 Kraven the Hunter
I already submitted this to an Owl House quotes Tumblr, but I feel it fits here too.

Eda: What the heck? I stopped evil monsters from destroying the school on a weekly basis and you never changed school policy!

Bump: True, but the key difference here is that it wasn't Miss Noceda's fault that the basilisk attacked in the first place.
7/28/2020 c1 7Dragobluejay1
I say by my opinion that it is good so far. I have this question. Are you continuing this story or is this a one shot? Keep it up.
7/28/2020 c1 55Mr. Spinner
This was a good look at the episode’s aftermath. I myself can imagine Ed’s being just a bit bitter about the missed opportunity, but more than happy and proud that Luz has earned it and taken it by the reins. The ending here was particularly sweet.
7/28/2020 c1 GhostKnight
Excellent work. Luz offering to study alongside Eda, is exactly the kind of thing Luz would do.

The reason I became obsessed with The Owl House because I fantasize Eda, Luz & King being a permanent genuine family. I absolutely love Mom Eda & Daughter Luz with all my heart and soul.