for Naruto the Alpha V2

12/23/2020 c3 Iamnothere12
He’s gonna have to rebang the human race back into existence!
12/3/2020 c3 20NewMystery356
Wait, did Kushina TEACH him that trick, or is it just coincidence? As for the Flavor Text about Humans being the only animals that use Tools to kill other animals, that was weirdly appropriate.
Looking forward to more!
11/18/2020 c3 2FictionMilitia
I can't give you a long review, but I can give you a nice one instead!

This fic is very very entertaining to read, especially with Naruto in the fray; I can't wait for the funny and different situations that are caused by him. Your writing and grammar is very well-done as well as the added information about animals just like the anime/manga is also a nice touch.

Can't wait for the next one!
11/14/2020 c3 1WhenTheLoL
I was already wondering why no one had crossover between Naruto and muranase
11/14/2020 c3 kistunenaruto
Love this story already.
11/11/2020 c3 mun72
I like this very amusing
11/9/2020 c1 Guest
Amigo que paso con la fanfic de naruto rwby
11/9/2020 c3 AGConstantine
Mucho bueno
11/6/2020 c3 Damon
I really am enjoying this, especially since I just watched that particular anime. Keep up the good work!
11/7/2020 c3 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite amusing I can imagine Naruto's time at school will certainly be amusing, and Jin is kind of creepy lol.
11/6/2020 c3 Samuel Santillan
I loved!
I can't believe it was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and Naruto is really strong.
Sorry to update the comment now but I think my fanfiction was failing.
but hey how will the friendship between naruto and jin be, I can't wait to find out, and when will they meet lanka.
11/6/2020 c3 Hugo0974
Very good!
Im curious to know who will be Narutos romantic pair. I suggest Yena, it will be hilarious.
Keep up the good work.
11/5/2020 c3 T-B-R
lol he will get along great with Yena
11/5/2020 c3 SlyFox9
Great chapter. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
11/4/2020 c2 samuel3445