for the protector of the savior

6/1 c6 WW221216
LILY! LET PERCY FUCK LILY!
3/26 c1 7JPAnderson
How does Percy even know about the "wand wavers"? Why is Hecate making promises instead of acting like a goddess and just telling them to do it? Since when do Annabeth and Percy seek advice from their godly parents? None of this makes sense.

Good story, but dude, anyone can be picky.
2/10 c5 NoaRien
Great job
7/29/2021 c1 PartyHardy5
Are you serious? Delete this. Horrible.
7/29/2021 c1 ToysRUrse
Traaaasssshhhhh. Just like every other story you've written!

Just fucking delete your account. You have literally ZERO talent for writing.
4/28/2021 c4 Dmorrison
I think you should use elani potter because if percy is training/helping raise her she could want to make him happy/reward him for everything he's done and she asks someone and hey say sex would be a good reward jokingly but she taks it seriously.
4/25/2021 c3 Guest
Them having so many domains surprised me along with the fact that some of their domains seem to overlap
10/10/2020 c3 chimera629
Surprised by the amount of domain they got especially Percy and that no one was jealous or paranoid about Percy power
9/7/2020 c2 11thunderofdeath97
my goal with this is to at least finish voldemort, i will attempt to include multiple mythologies, and maybe a few crossovers, like charmed, marvel, dc, i don't know i will see what i can do lol also give me some ideas, ways to get add women into the harem, i have some ideas but it doesn't hurt to hear/get more, also what kind of a lemon woul you like to see, if i choose to make one featuring percy and lily, who would you like in it, aside from those two?