for Fost and Lound

10/2/2021 c1 CARO
una perspectiva muy buena de ese capitulo
3/4/2021 c1 Guest
This is really good! The switching POV was a little confusing, but I love how you potray the sibling relationships; it feels very real.

One thing - I found the "exotic African bird" line offensive and I'd prefer if you removed it, as comparing people to animals or describing them as 'exotic' is pretty racist.
11/29/2020 c1 38xmulti.fandomx8
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read.
8/20/2020 c1 Guest
This was well done! This story nicely maintains a fine balance between fear, suspense vs family protectiveness, hope and comfort. I find the line about Lupin a little odd given her family's familiar relationship with him (re: Order) - and would rather you used Lockhart instead.
8/10/2020 c1 20LiGi
I really like this! I like the way you've written all of the Weasleys, they are all spot on. I like that although Fred and George are joking and trying to keep it light, they are also being responsible and serious. I like that Ginny is annoyed at being babied but also feels safe with her brothers. I like that she was more worried about Ron than Harry (so many fics I've read Ginny only cares about Harry, it's like the writers forget Ron is her brother!) And I really like Bill, Charlie and Percy too. So well written, I love it.