for Ashfall

11/26/2021 c24 lizzym81
Yes! Finally the Witch is Dead! What a great chapter! I Love the teamwork!
11/20/2021 c10 Guest
Wait, but how is Sera next in line if there's many generations between her and the Matriarch? Or does each child in the bloodline serve for say 50-100 years before their child is the next mouthpiece?
10/9/2021 c22 lizzym81
I'm so glad Carlisle is ok! I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to him! Amazing Chapter, well worth the wait!
9/18/2021 c21 lizzym81
OMG! Wow... what an amazing action packed chapter! I hope Carlisle is ok! Sera is Mad... amazing chapter! I Love this story!
9/3/2021 c20 lizzym81
I Love this story... it gets better and better with each chapter! I Love the new changes as well, it explains a lot more then before. Hope we get another chapter soon! excellent chapter and story!
7/3/2021 c19 peapeepoopoo
this is one of my favorite stories. I don’t know if you are still writing it but i cant wait to see how it all plays out!
6/13/2021 c19 MoonNectar
Story seems to have been abandoned. RIP
1/23/2021 c19 seconddragon
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/23/2021 c13 seconddragon
I love dragons, always have. Never played D&D or anything. Just love dragons. And twilight. This fanfic is everything I have been waiting for. Thank you.
1/23/2021 c19 Guest
Eeeeeeek! I'm so excited for them to reveal their dragon forms!
1/25/2021 c19 12345deactivated22
This story is VERY good! Please update soon!
1/24/2021 c1 seconddragon
I love this fanfic so so so much. Thank you for writing it! I love dragons (obviously) and twilight, this is an epic combo. Can't wait for the next update!
1/23/2021 c19 Murky Cloud
Absolutely love this fic
1/15/2021 c18 Keyi
Yessssssss! Finally an update! Arina is so cute, though she would definitely be annoying as my little sister! I can't wait to see how she reacts to the Cullens!
1/15/2021 c18 Guest
As someone wise once said, I have a bad feeling about this.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »