for Ashfall

10/9 c22 lizzym81
I'm so glad Carlisle is ok! I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to him! Amazing Chapter, well worth the wait!
9/18 c21 lizzym81
OMG! Wow... what an amazing action packed chapter! I hope Carlisle is ok! Sera is Mad... amazing chapter! I Love this story!
9/3 c20 lizzym81
I Love this story... it gets better and better with each chapter! I Love the new changes as well, it explains a lot more then before. Hope we get another chapter soon! excellent chapter and story!
7/3 c19 peapeepoopoo
this is one of my favorite stories. I don’t know if you are still writing it but i cant wait to see how it all plays out!
6/13 c19 MoonNectar
Story seems to have been abandoned. RIP
1/23 c19 seconddragon
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/23 c13 seconddragon
I love dragons, always have. Never played D&D or anything. Just love dragons. And twilight. This fanfic is everything I have been waiting for. Thank you.
1/23 c19 Guest
Eeeeeeek! I'm so excited for them to reveal their dragon forms!
1/25 c19 1Brightness Freya
This story is VERY good! Please update soon!
1/24 c1 seconddragon
I love this fanfic so so so much. Thank you for writing it! I love dragons (obviously) and twilight, this is an epic combo. Can't wait for the next update!
1/23 c19 Murky Cloud
Absolutely love this fic
1/15 c18 Keyi
Yessssssss! Finally an update! Arina is so cute, though she would definitely be annoying as my little sister! I can't wait to see how she reacts to the Cullens!
1/15 c18 Guest
As someone wise once said, I have a bad feeling about this.
1/14 c18 lizzym81
OMG, I Love. Love. Love this story! it's so well written and the original story line leaves you guessing on what may come next! Sera's interaction with her family is so sweet! Amazing Chapter!
12/24/2020 c17 Guest
You haven't updated in nearly a month! Have you discontinued this story? Hope you plan on updating soon! Stay safe and healthy! (Wow, that feels like such a cliche; everyone's saying that nowdays!)
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »