for Jon's Protector

4/13 c2 Elfin69
so maybe now Catelyn will actually change her ways and attitude since it can only end up with her either banished from Winterfell without her children by Eddard or hurt by the Old Gods for her ways or by Harriet for her attitude towards her children.
4/13 c1 Elfin69
This is really good so far, too bad she could not save Lyanna, but at least she is able to give Jon a loving home and hopefully let him know when he is a little older about his mother and father and that he was and is loved no matter what. With Arthur going to Dany and Vis, will their lives be easier and them have a chance to grow without all the pain and suffering?
3/26 c2 The-Living-Shadow
ned should threaten her with banishment.
people from the south can't really argue in her favour either. reading your work: not only does she publicly humiliate ned by insinuating he sleeps with a friend he holds in high regard, she also disregards order he gives her, tries to upstage his rules by going behind his back, and also tries to abuse a child she has been repeatedly told to leave alone (all due to her own paranoia).
Even Cerise and Tywin would probably be in disbelief that someone who was raised as a 'lady' could be this stupid.
3/16 c2 aurelialeeigyn
waiting for next chapter
2/5 c2 6era-romance
hope u post another chapter soon
1/29 c2 rcbanc
I really like it
1/24 c2 HartleySkarsgard
I like it seems that Harry is a conduit for the old gods. Hopefully see another update soon.
1/21 c2 6Faithless wanderer
This is a cool story
1/19 c2 176Firehedgehog
mice
1/10 c2 1Sakihinata
Ooh this is nice~~
12/29/2020 c2 Tata-Fox
This is a good start. I’d like to see more of how Harry and Teddy came to the GOT world.
This is really well written. Thank you.
12/2/2020 c2 1Yukatana
I really like the idea and enjoyed the two chapters very much and look forward for more I really like the idea and enjoyed the two chapters very much and look forward for more .
Furthermore and most importantly I would like to complement your mother Lisa it is amazing that she supports your hubby writing fanfiction. I must say I even anvil because my mother wouldn’t even talk to me about it. In the scares moments she does she criticizes me in an awful manner so be very grateful for your mother and send her my love.
Y
11/21/2020 c2 ParadoxTheory374
Yeah Fem Harry is quite pathetic in my opinion especially with how she doesn't do anything to curb Catelyn just a bit of telling off. Just my opinion.

Appreciate your work though.
11/19/2020 c2 7DaSalvatore
Very, very interesting. I'm curious as to how Harriet and Teddy got there and also a little surprised at no on reacting to her displays of magic, but I'm /really/ enjoying the way this is put together.

I feel conflicted about Catelyn (her character, not your writing). On the one hand she's marrying the "wrong" brother and is probably falling back on her faith to deal with that and being in the North, on the other...she's from a religion and society where she's stepping out of the social norms to force her beliefs on her new "realm." That type of action only happens when the Lord allows it yet she continues being stubbon. Yet I can totally see the series Cat doing this if Ned put his foot down about her faith.
11/9/2020 c2 jami304