for Jon's Protector

11/21 c2 ParadoxTheory374
Yeah Fem Harry is quite pathetic in my opinion especially with how she doesn't do anything to curb Catelyn just a bit of telling off. Just my opinion.

Appreciate your work though.
11/19 c2 7DaSalvatore
Very, very interesting. I'm curious as to how Harriet and Teddy got there and also a little surprised at no on reacting to her displays of magic, but I'm /really/ enjoying the way this is put together.

I feel conflicted about Catelyn (her character, not your writing). On the one hand she's marrying the "wrong" brother and is probably falling back on her faith to deal with that and being in the North, on the other...she's from a religion and society where she's stepping out of the social norms to force her beliefs on her new "realm." That type of action only happens when the Lord allows it yet she continues being stubbon. Yet I can totally see the series Cat doing this if Ned put his foot down about her faith.
11/9 c2 jami304
please update
11/7 c2 MillieBelle
Ugh! Just have Ned banish and divorce her! I've always hated Catelyn. To be honest, she's one of the worst characters on the show and book
11/7 c1 iHateHotWeather123
First off, I don't take to the OLD "Gods" using or taking over HP body as if it's their right or due..It's sickening..Using HP like that.

Second, are you going canon with Eddard dying later on and nothing happening with Harry and him and yes, I really hope to have something, anything with those two..Reason why I'm reading this story so far since I"m NOT here for Jon and "dany" that's for sure..URGHBLAH!

Or Harry and anyone else if you're not into pairing Ned and Harry?
11/7 c2 iHateHotWeather123
Can I say; I'm disappointed that you still paired NED with that abusive bitchwhore that is catelyn and as for dany and her brother..Can you get rid of the psycho that is DANY..URGH..Don't go cliche and pair him with Dany..YUCK and Jon deserves better!

Why are you helping that red-haired-child abuser?

Why won't you pair Ned with Harry? Pity!
11/1 c2 Guest
Wow, I like it! can't wait for what you come up with next
10/31 c2 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
10/27 c1 Guest
Harriet. I hate that Name. Please be more creative with the Name of your Main Character.
10/26 c2 Guest
Oh... This is new, different to. In canon Meds wife lead to the complete destruction of the North. She was to 'soft' and that ruined her family in more ways then one.
10/27 c2 FreeLoveFreeSpirit
AHHH this fic is fantastic! I absolutely adore it, and I can hardly wait for the next chapter. kudos!
10/27 c2 2JannaKalderash
Good! Someone stomped on that prissy Northern bitch before she could spread her poison to her children. She definitely needs an attitude adjustment.

Now, what to do about Robert, Cersei et al?

Harriet would get along with Tyrion; he’d fall in love with her library if nothing else.
10/27 c2 2lambtastic
Omg Jon calls Harriet Mama3 I hope this continues into adulthood, at least privately! Kinda feel bad that Catelyn's culture is erased, the Stark children share her blood too after all. Maybe when they are older and less impressionable, especially Sansa, they can learn about their mother's side. It's never wrong to have too much knowledge and understanding another religion doesn't automatically discredit their own religion:) Can't wait for more! Thanks you to your mother for beta-ing this story too.
10/26 c2 25917brat
this is a story that has really got my attention as it has been amazingly written and had a way of keeping a reader interested in what is going to happen next. Please keep this up as I would really love to read more of this story and see just what you are going to have happen next.
10/26 c2 laraferreira