FanFiction.Net
for Pretty Face

12/12/2022 c1 53CalvinHobbesGatsby
This was beautiful & Frankie was always one of my favorite characters
10/26/2020 c1 4OkuntinTenfeder
Hey there, I know, it took me quite a while, to finally read this.
I dont know, how to say this, but its perfect. Good flow and the way you put together the pieces of the first unseen abuse. *thumbs up* It's really great - you can see, that you wrote this all of a peace - not with the problems, you came up with, while writing ghosts.
After reading this, maybe it would have been nice, if Frankie would feel more of the freedom, that lies ahead. If you're hold down - even without realizing it - it's great, when you realize, that those boundaries are gone.
And a teeny-weeny nitpick: Frankie in a comics club. oO I thought, thats Hunter's metier. Sorry, couldnt do without.
7/31/2020 c1 17Phrankster
Man, that was quite a story to cap off "Ghosts" with! It even got a little "Hard R" rated there for moment or two!

I liked it for the most part, but there were points where I felt like I couldnt relate to Frankie anymore. A remark or two you can take, but as much as he was berating her and treating her like dirt, I felt like she would have spoken up before this. "Love can make you blind" for sure, but theres still a limit to how much you can take and I felt like Frankie, when we first saw her would have been blind to this, but the Frankie at the end of the series had become wiser on the world. I doubt if she would have been this blind to his issues, because he was going borderline psycho on her!

I hope it doesnt sound too hard, because there was plenty of it, that I absolutely loved, Just like with the episodes in London, the Canadian descriptions were so good, that one would have thought you lived there. It all tied in well to the beginning of "Ghosts" too, so it feels like weve come full circle with the story.

Now if youll excuse me, I will drink a beer to celebrate being single!