FanFiction.Net
for Aunt Salem

7/31/2020 c1 Majin Othinus
MOARRRRR!
7/31/2020 c1 Pdd13
You are a genius. A mad genius but still a genius all the same. Looking forward to more.
7/31/2020 c1 Guest
I don't know where you're going with this crazy train, but I'd like one ticket, please! Even as a comedy fic, the characters felt fleshed out (the little of them we've seen) and I never got the sense the whole thing leaned on refuge in audacity. Roman, Cinder and the gang felt like people who'd play dangerous games with dangerous people, in order to get what they want. Salem, I got the impression, lives vicariously through the Arc family in it's many iterations; family being the thing that was denied to her by the Brother Gods and, later, Ozma.

Speaking of the headmaster, I half expect he just goes "Nope!" if he ever finds who's Jaune's benefactor. Like, he's been doing this for a while, but even he's not willing to deal with the crazy implications ("No. NO! I've been playing this game since before recorded history! I've done things you people wouldn't believe! I'm too damn old for this shit and I want my coffee! Glynda, you deal with this.")

And at the end of it all, I think that if Jaune manages to become a better man, everything Ozpin and others like to pretend Huntsmen are, Salem would consider it a victory. I get the impression she's not inherently malicious (or doesn't see herself as such), but would very much prefer if the world had better management.

P.S. And the ships, can't forget the ships. I feel like I'm about to find out what "Obnoxious Shipper Salem" looks like and I can't wait.

P.P.S. I realize that's a lot'a review for one chapter (not to mention the speculation), but I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.
7/31/2020 c1 splash43
Know what, I like this. and I look forward to seeing more of it
7/31/2020 c1 Guest
Guarantee some sort a semblance that enables harem
7/31/2020 c1 Crovos
I love these, when I find Salem has a child again, it's more that they're edgy and dark or rebellious to her cause. It's always the ones with Jaune that bring out the heart warming side of her, and isn't rebellious or dark, just him but with the appreciation of Grimm.
I am so gonna love this if there's more family scenes with Salem.
7/31/2020 c1 20gottahavekyuubi
LMAO I’m excited for the continuation
7/31/2020 c1 6Killkill123100
This is like good tho
7/31/2020 c1 Rakkis3059
I love how this is starting. I cannot wait to see what semblance she has given him.
7/31/2020 c1 10Just a Lazy Sloth Dude
Ok I’m hooked, cant wait for the next chapter
Please continue this XD This is gonna be a hilarious fanfic XD
7/31/2020 c1 JohnBarry
I can already see it now; Salem and co sitting front row at the tournament waving around a 'Jaune Arc #1 Nephew' banner for all to see. I'm loving this story so much already.
7/31/2020 c1 1Dax379
Hell yeah, a new story :D
Watched instantly. I do like me some Jaune stories where he's on Salem's side (I blame White Sheep for getting me into this kinda crack), and having you of all people write it is going to make this even better. Also, vineyards, huh?
Is "Pairs well with courage" canon to this? You do seem to like Arkos.
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH CONTINUE
7/31/2020 c1 2Moniesdamerch
So its a version of White Sheep where Salem is wholly supportive of Jaune's ambitions. Okay, you have my interest, but please no tentacle hentai.
825 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55