for Love Song

1/1 c1 LV4EVA
This is a WISH come true. Was it really this HARD to give these two a HAPPY BEGINNING/END? Why must it all be so damn WRONG? Why not let somebody have happiness instead of heartache and death? Is it too much to ask? I liked this very much. Just a twist here and there and you get a MUCH better story. Not like you reinvented the wheel or discovered fire - you just let the path leer this way instead of that way and voila! a much better story.
8/16/2020 c1 Lovesexonastick
Absolutely loved this!
8/9/2020 c1 firebirdgirl
LoVe LoVe LoVe it! So glad they were able to find their way back to each other, that Logan saved the day for V, and Keith was able to save him. I have enjoyed your fics and always do an internal happy dance when new updates arrive in my mailbox. Keep up the great work and happy writing!
8/2/2020 c1 Crazy Cat Lady9
Great story, I love a happy ending for these two.
8/1/2020 c1 Guest
Very sweet. The bears of the relationship were a way that could be worked this very much.
8/1/2020 c1 clairemaurel06
this was so cute! please make a sequel! ️
7/31/2020 c1 1Maggi Esk
I don't know the song or movie, but it was a good fic i kind of liked that Veronica and even Logan call him dramatic cause man I know you can make him way more, here he was pretty normal.
I like it that the Shelly's never happened and that he was a little bit more rational about the drawing the line in the sand dramatic yes but at least he didn't do the body shots and whatever other thing that make people say he is the worst boyfriend.
Always a pleasure to read you. But can I ask for a little bit of Darcy Echolls please!
7/31/2020 c1 asianinvasion0530
Aww this is cute. Loved it! :)
7/31/2020 c1 cheshire15