for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

12/24/2021 c8 3SasukeShouldDie
I tried, I really did, but I can't stand stories where just because Natsu isn't part of Fairy Tail, authors feel the need to put in an OC Fire Dragon Slayer and have him with Happy. It makes no sense at all, especially with everything that we know about four hundred years ago. Other than my issue with the story, it's otherwise really interesting. Would love to stick around, but Haru ruined it for me, just like another Fairy Tail story where "Haru" was raised by Igneel because Natsu was raised by someone else. Good luck on the continuation though, you're a great writer.
12/19/2021 c31 yudhazebba
11/10/2021 c31 Ushindi
Amazing chapter! The spells Ur and Ultear used were pretty powerful and awesome. I hope Ur will be alright, cause if she isn't then she might take her anger at Team Erza. I'm looking forward to see Natsu fight against the Great Demon of Blood.

I also love the sibling relationship between Natsu and Wendy, it's cute and sweet. How about like this, Natsu visits Wendy when he's not busy with his work or training?
11/10/2021 c11 shadesslayer
ACNOLOGIA yahooooooo!
11/10/2021 c30 2Kriim-Sauce786
I think with natsu and wendy, it should be one where wendy, starts to have a drive to be strong but is still her innocent self.

with the roubul thing. I think natsu would know that they are souls and that they have been bad when they were alive. they could be alive to try and atone for there sins and natsu tasks the. to look after wendy when he leaves, ones oracion arc is done. then natsu let's them rest.
11/10/2021 c5 DuckedHard
Erza's pretty annoying in this one. Hoping for some quality bashing.
11/10/2021 c3 DuckedHard
You really need to work on your punctuation.
11/10/2021 c2 DuckedHard
This is fucking awesome.
11/10/2021 c31 xComet4
Wendy Natsu siblings is always awesome
11/1/2021 c30 xComet4
Lookin forward to the next chapter
11/1/2021 c26 xComet4
Enjoying what your writing here so far, keep up the great work
9/17/2021 c30 Kriim-Sauce786
it would be good for natsu to just sort the mess out with the cult rather than fight Fimir. I do hope Ur continues to show her disappointment towards grey and Lyon. It could be a foreshadow of the pain of hurt she feels that they didn't grow strong like they were meant to and move on from her death instead of turning cold or becoming mad.

I kinda was thinking of if natsu will get another element or aspect of his magic.
9/12/2021 c30 Ushindi
I love the characteristics of Ur, it's sweet and cool. By the way I changed my name from Amanny to Ushindi.

I'm excited to see Ur and Ultear testing their might against Fimir.
8/14/2021 c4 happypoopy12
Bruh just give us the harem no pairing we want all the girls bro
7/28/2021 c28 BoredAsUsual34
dunno if ya would like the suggestion concerning wendy but maybe during the time he wandered around after he return to the realm of the living after training he was the one to find wendy instead of mystagan ( can't really remember how to spell the name correctly) and put her at the guild she is with currently and it would be interesting if natsu decided to adopt wendy maybe as a way to apologize to her for leaving her.
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »