for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

Please update soon
10/1/2020 c2 midnightscar17
Is natsu still end?
9/28/2020 c10 Ssj shadow
I'm sorry if I came of as annoying I do like the natsu ultear praring it's just this way seems forced natsu vs Jose is going to be epic please update soon man.
9/28/2020 c10 2Monxu Aki
I surely enjoyed that, thought the fight will be in this chapter but it sems it will be on the next one, hope Makarov doesn't step in and that Haru gives the same kick ass like Natsu in the anime to Gajeel! Great chapter, can't wait to read the next one! Fantastic!
9/27/2020 c10 Amanny
Awesome chapter. Natsu will toy with Jose first before then finishing him off. Makarov might stop Natsu from killing Jose. Haru against Gajeel might be the same as canon.
9/27/2020 c10 ibrahemsuper4
one of the stories keep going man and this ch not the best in the story but really god one I loved it
9/27/2020 c10 ChaosOmega98
This story updates slowly for my liking as I can’t get enough and want to keep reading to see what happens next
9/22/2020 c9 Ssj shadow
Dam jose is so dead I can't wait to see this fight I'm not that big of a fan of the pairing but did like the scenes with Mike Natsu Ultear and his family but it's your story and I love it please update soon man
9/22/2020 c9 Monxu Aki
That last frase was cool! Love it! hope to read another chapter soon!
9/20/2020 c9 ravage21133
Will Natsu have something like dragon/god force?
9/19/2020 c9 Amanny
Awesome chapter. I love how Natsu is spending time with a family he aced when he's not busy.
9/17/2020 c8 avatar330
Awesome story cant wait to see what happens next, as for ur maybe she can be natsu partner so that she can show up earlier.
9/13/2020 c8 Ssj shadow
I don't know why but for some reason when i read about Haru I get the image of kirishima from my hero academia and about haru since he is a oc he could be the main fairy tail character we focus on when natsu isint thare also is he Irene belserions son that could be a hell of a twist he and Ezra are half siblings that would be insane since he won't be END just throwing ideas around please update soon man .
9/12/2020 c8 Amanny
I think Haru should play a more prominent role. I see, does that mean Natsu will face against Jose. Cool chapter
9/11/2020 c8 chrislgerlach
I say keep Haru as a secondary character. The way the story is, I think Natsu and Ultear should be the main focus of the story. Looking forward to what comes next
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »