for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

9/12/2020 c8 Amanny
I think Haru should play a more prominent role. I see, does that mean Natsu will face against Jose. Cool chapter
9/11/2020 c8 chrislgerlach
I say keep Haru as a secondary character. The way the story is, I think Natsu and Ultear should be the main focus of the story. Looking forward to what comes next
9/5/2020 c7 Amanny
Cool chapter, I bet Ur is not going to be happy to see Lyon.
8/30/2020 c6 Ssj shadow
This just get s better the only problem I have with is natsu seems a bit op But it's still the beginning of the story can't wait to see the new oc update soon man
8/29/2020 c6 Amanny
Cool chapter, will Yr leave Grimmie Heart and be with her mother
8/24/2020 c5 13alexeliatrope
Great chapter, i really liké this story. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
8/22/2020 c5 Francesco Capogna
Next pleaseee
8/21/2020 c5 Amanny
Cool chapter, I bet Natsu will be in the Galuna arc to destroy Deliora, Tower of Heaven and Battle of Fairy Tail
8/21/2020 c5 RKingQway
This is supposed to be a story about Natsu, but I just read basically common knowledge of the anime that everyone should know of. All I am saying is that Natsu should be in it for the most of every chapter.
8/19/2020 c1 Velocity Vasto
I think Natsu will face Erigor
8/14/2020 c4 RKingQway
Good chapter
8/9/2020 c3 Ssj shadow
I'm sorry I just realized my mistake I meant the galuna arc is a good place to introduce the c fire dragon slayer and maybe happy thay could just be on a training mission after what happened to lizana .
8/8/2020 c3 Ssj shadow
Thanks for thinking about it I like the first one for the oc fire dragon slayer I think the values arc is a good place to introduce them they could just have been on a training mission to get stronger after what happened to lisanna also is happy going to be with them please thank about it also about the pairing with natsu I'm in for Ezra I've liked that ever since the tower of heaven arc please update soon man .
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »