for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

Vote for ultear !
8/8/2020 c3 lionheat09
I vote erza or kagura
8/8/2020 c3 Flaming Devil
I still think natsu should be wit ultear, the chapter was good and
8/7/2020 c3 chrislgerlach
Like the chapter. I’m expecting that Fairy Tail isn’t going to take kindly to Natsu “taking their job” from them. My vote for a pairing is either Ultear or Kagura. I think those two would mesh the beat with his character in this story
8/4/2020 c2 Ssj shadow
the first 2 chapter s are great I like the explaining of the death slayer magic Is this how natsu meets vary tail is he here's about Eisenwald and is going after aregor and Lullaby then he runs into them also is there going to to a oc fire dragon slayer to replace natsu as Igneels son I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/4/2020 c1 Ssj shadow
I have just finished watching the last episode of fairy tail and I have to ask Is draco going to be in on the plan to kill Acnologia and is someone going to replace natsu as ignele s child with this there is potential far an oc please update soon man.
8/3/2020 c2 Raikaguken
i hope you stick to one girl only, and my vote will be Kagura as she is rarely in a pairing
8/3/2020 c2 Mofkop59
I would pair Natsu with Mira because there isn't many fanfics with the pairing and I think her magic would compliment Natsu's death magic
8/2/2020 c1 Flaming Devil
I would pair natsu with ultear
8/2/2020 c2 Guest
Hopefully he’s paired up with ultear.
8/1/2020 c2 Guest
Good bro, keep it.
8/1/2020 c2 Amanny
Awesome chapter, it's cool that Natsu has become so strong and smart. His Death Dragon Slayer magic is pretty cool
8/1/2020 c2 NaLu-OTP48
If I had to choose I would pick Ultear and great story Btw I read both of your story's and I love em both
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »