for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

3/7 c25 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job
3/7 c25 Flaming Devil
pls stay by only natsu and ultear
3/7 c25 2Kriim-Sauce786
having the attention shift away from fairy tail wound be nice. like an original arc where natsu feels some souls playing up and he visits the place and sets it out.
3/7 c25 Kriim-Sauce786
I think pride should be something to consider as a lesson. it would be like one piece at the beginning when shanks was at party's bar. when the bandits came and talked bad about shanks but he didnt retaliate even though he was way stronger. if it was 'haru' then he would lose it straight away. I still need to get used to this oc natsu. always used to the same ones so think I got used to them..

I was kinda bummed when haru allowed the team to join. natsu did say to come alone but he didnt listen becasue of his fear for erza.
I just wanted like natsu teaching haru without the group.
3/7 c25 Amanny
Awesome chapter! I'm excited to see how much powerful Ultear will be with her training her Ice Make Magic.
1. So who will Haru end up with?
2. In the final battle of Tenrou Island arc, Natsu will fight Hades right?
3/2 c2 1warriorgod626
I immediately love this story! I'm getting total Durnehviir and Soul cairn vibes and I adore this.
2/27 c24 Ernar1212
firstly, you cannot make Natsu and Erza into a lover, since you have already made Erza and Dzhera in place. Secondly, Natsu's insinctions appeared on the urtir, and you said directly that a dragon or a dragon slayer whose instincts worked will be forever faithful to his beloved (I'm not an Englishman)
2/27 c24 fanti
please don't do natsu with erza lovers
2/26 c24 Lord Voldemort
2 mates is enough. Don't do mass harem it will destroy your story.
2/27 c24 ernat04062007
firstly, you cannot make Natsu and Erza into a lover, since you have already made Erza and Dzhera in place. Secondly, Natsu's insinctions appeared on the urtir, and you said directly that a dragon or a dragon slayer whose instincts worked will be forever faithful to his beloved (I'm not an Englishman )
2/24 c24 Lord Voldemort
2 mates is enough. Don't do mass harem it will destroy the story.
2/26 c1 skyrim Morrowind
I say no herem but when it comes down to it I appreciate whatever you give us
2/26 c1 skyrim Morrowind
Just Ultear
2/21 c24 Guest
No harem please!
2/22 c24 aluca4510
I really hope that Erza is Natsu's second mate I would love a story of Natsu x ErI really hope that Erza is Natsu's second mate I would love a story of Natsu x Erza and Ultear please doza and Ultear please do
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »