for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer

1/23/2021 c23 1LilBoiaSenpai
Everyone asking for a harem like usual. I dont think I will ever understand why people like them in the first place. Let's evaluate this ff for example. Natsu has ultear for a mate, a lifelong mate something dragons usually have only one of, on an emotional level they have bonded over many things and for a great amount of time, how would it make sense for some other chick to suddenly come into that stablished relationship and expect it to work? Like yh OK let's say erza falls on love with natsu magically, does she love ultear too? Because I doubt she could love ultear too, which basically means that the harem would be X amount of women gravitating around some alpha male and ignoring all the other women which is mostly not possible and is a toxic relationship to be in. Thus harems are crap to develop romance and only enjoyable for those who lack it. Thus is my opinion.

Great chapter anyhow.
1/23/2021 c23 2Kriim-Sauce786
Loved the chapter. Not gonna lie. I thought Natsu would toy with Laxus and dominate him throughout the battle. He laxus would be struggling and have fear written all over his face. At the end he would have wished he was dead, but natsu would leave him to prove that Natsu was wrong on not killing him. Also, if it was a harem. I wouldn't wan't anyine from fairy tail to be in the harem. Maybe Mavis if she starts having feelings. After a little brother, sister relationship. But I see kagura fitting in morenbecssue she wants revenge and to kill. Anyone in fairy tail I would think wouldnt like natsu killing.
1/15/2021 c22 KageForce
Man, fantastic story! Really looking forward to more!
1/12/2021 c22 Vincent balmes
I wanna see the battle between natsu vs laxus who will be victorious the death dragon god slayer or the lightning dragon slayer I wanna see what happens soon its going to be my next birthday in february 1 soon enough man
1/13/2021 c6 1Writerpress
Please dont describe events that are happening exactly as they have in the anime. PLEASE. Also, try coming up with smaller description of people's attire. I think that will make your writing all the more alluring. Thanks for the story BTW.,
1/13/2021 c22 ZhenieQT
It's good right from the start. When it comes to pairings though I love Jellal, I think Erza should be one of Natsu's mate though their relationship started from bad but right now they really trust each other(that's how me and my girlfriend started too so yeah base on my own experience). And just like Erza said he can read her like an open book and made her realize that she needed to get over on her insecurities (girls love a guy who are not afraid to pinpoint your weaknesses and my girlfriend said it's not that hard to fall for a guy like that). And I think they can really balance each other like Yin and Yang, Light and Shadow, Life and Death yeah they polar opposite(Like me and my girlfriend too). And I'm sure their path will cross more often so the relationship between them develop more. Anyways that's just my two cents and good job writing this story.

PS: Sorry about the comparison it's just hard not to notice the relationship similarities between them and us in real life. Peace
1/12/2021 c22 Amanny
Bickslow's backstory was sad but I'm happy he still get to keep his siblings. Cool spells you gave to Mystogan. The grand finale will be epic and Natsu is about to pass judges on Laxus.
1/11/2021 c22 mauricio11
Great chapter liked the idea that you came up with to deal with Bickslow. Looking forward to the fight between the the three dragon slayers and ,then the battle between laxus and natsu. Looking forward to reading what you will come up with to deal with makarov when he has a heart attack and is lying on his death bed.
1/11/2021 c22 15NinjaFang1331
Wonderful job thank you
1/1/2021 c1 9DarowdrynofArcadia
Just a little note, I play Monster Hunter World, so even though you have an awesome description of Draco Mortem, I can't unsee Vaal Hazak. XD Great prologue, and fun concept! -wanders off to read the rest-
12/30/2020 c21 Vincent balmes
Dude it's almost new years eve man and I wanna see what happens next soon bro the battle between natsu and laxus soon bro I wanna who will be the victor man the battle against the death dragon god slayer vs the lightning dragon slayer man I wanna who shall be victorious anyways that's all I want to say to you and make sure that I wanna see some death dragon god slayer magic spells man because all I see is just the forbidden arts man that's all so i hope to see it soon probably in after new years man so see you bro
12/29/2020 c21 mauricio11
I wonder what natsu will do to bickslow as punishment for trying to control his soul and how Makarov will react if he finds out. I'm also excited to read the fight on Lexus and mystogan.
12/29/2020 c21 2Kriim-Sauce786
With mavis having her childish side. I think natsu being amused would be great for it to look like a sis and bro relationship. Plus I think natsu knows he has been brought back to life but I dont know if he knows of zeref. And if he does there can be a topic there.
Apart from that. I am not 100% sure in natsus magic container. Cos I would assume he should be either on par with gildarts or higher with being 400 years old and he takes in death but that is hard for him to replenish in a daily bases. Becasue of his age I am not sure if his aging rate has decreases or if he is imortal becasue of END.

Plus having natsu use a scythe made of his magic instead of spells was sick becasue it shows that him learning from that time even if it flows different.
12/29/2020 c21 4Unlimited Fic Works
damn, I was really hoping for that sweet Navis ship to set sail eventually but oh well. great work as always
12/29/2020 c21 15NinjaFang1331