for Summers on the Hellmouth

6/13 c10 46Constance Truggle
Thoroughly enjoyed, Ms Mmooch! Here's hoping for more to come!

CT.
12/22/2020 c10 Netchka
Great story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
8/31/2020 c10 locardxchange
I am so going to hate that it will probably be a year after tomorrow for to add to this story, it is probably my favorite out of this month story stories.
8/31/2020 c10 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
8/16/2020 c8 locardxchange
Buwhahahahaha!
8/16/2020 c8 2JannaKalderash
Well, that takes care of the bug lady. Too bad they couldn’t have used a can of Raid on her.
8/16/2020 c8 snowecat
So much for Ms. French! Love her exasperation.
8/7/2020 c7 JannaKalderash
Good for you.

As much as I love Xander, he can be a very judgemental prick and Willow was so eager for any kid of approval, she went overboard with being a goody two shoes, and then a cuckoo Wicca.

Leave them out of the story of you have to buy as an aside, have Social Services intervene on Xander’s part and get him away from his parents.
8/6/2020 c6 snowecat
Excellent work. I never liked the Buffy/Angel romance in the series, I mean he's cold and dead FFS, how would he even get it up?! Where are Willow, Xander and Jesse at this point, I wonder?
8/6/2020 c6 JannaKalderash
Set Buffy up with Oz. He was a decent dude, even after he became a werewolf. Just don’t bring Veruca to town. I hated her.
8/5/2020 c5 Kaelas17
Hmmm. Well, first off, enjoying the story!

Second, it would be pretty realistic for them to capture Angel- especially if he doesn't fight back- in order to question him about the attacking vampires comments. Given Lothos, I figure Buffy would be *very* interested in knowing about anyone (or anything) that vampires call 'Master,' even to the point of not killing a vampire to find out about it. Once they have him contained, they can get to talking, which allows for a chance for the 'soul curse' to come out and convince them to give him a chance.

Giles might even support the idea of 'capture and question' having heard the names used. Darla and Angelus are more than a little famous and knowing what and why the Scourge are in Sunnyhell could be rather important. Doubt it would take much research for Mark or Giles to find out about the curse, once they start looking into Angelus's recent doings.

If you want Angel to not be captured, all I got is that they get distracted. Rookie cop actually investigates the sound of fighting in a dark alley at night maybe? Screams from behind them, making them choose to save people over killing a vampire? Slightly smarter vampire manages to sneak up on them and take Mark/Giles hostage? Which could either allow Angel to escape or to be a hero and save the hostage, giving a good reason to let him explain himself before slayage occurs.

As a last resort, you could always have Whistler pop in and smooth things over, though that one feels the most author fiat to me.

Thanks for writing.
8/4/2020 c4 11Harry2
G-Man, you may have just stepped in it! Hopefully, the twins can explain things to Giles.
8/3/2020 c3 Harry2
Nice job of getting rid of Darla. And, if you do kill Willow, BRING OUT VAMP WILLOW! She would give Buffy and Mark fits!
8/3/2020 c3 locardxchange
I am really liking this take on a crossover.
8/2/2020 c2 Harry2
Looks like Jacob is STARTING to realize things are not what they appear to be in this town. Now, its up to Buffy and Mark to follow through on what Merrick started before summer ends and the school year begins.
16 Page 1 2 Next »