FanFiction.Net
for Save the girl, save yourself

4/12 c7 SMB
Why the f**k didn't he reap the soul? All that power wasted. What a f**king moRon.
2/21 c21 bloobloo2334
Every now and then I'll run into a hidden gem and this story totally qualifies. There's no canon bashing, your MC is interesting... Love the way you wrote TT. She's not a fucking deity that can literally read your mind like some fics, but she's also not an idiot.

It was a fun read. Thanks author!
3/4/2023 c1 Silverwingzz
Should never start the fic at the locker scene, it’s overused.
12/30/2022 c21 3Gizmo Gear
Very interesting. I hope this sees updates sooner rather than later, but I understand how it can be.
12/30/2022 c20 Gizmo Gear
I think you wrote her well enough, tbh. If people wanna bitch, it's a fucking fanfiction, and very obviously slightly AU. I'm personally enjoying the story regardless. Let the whiners whine while we're sippin' wine.
12/30/2022 c18 Gizmo Gear
Very interesting. I'm greatly enjoying this fic, and I wonder if you plan on him collecting more Fullbrings.
12/30/2022 c17 Gizmo Gear
At least it wasn't a nat 1. Could have been waaay worse, and you have a super suit now. It's a power set all it's own, tbh.
12/30/2022 c14 Gizmo Gear
Practiced them in an open place where people could be watching. While speaking out loud to his Hollow. Yes, fantastic idea, Odis. :kekw:
12/30/2022 c11 Gizmo Gear
Something tells me that's gonna be a laser...
12/30/2022 c9 Gizmo Gear
Hmmm...the lack of injuries on Taylor's body? That's about the only thing I can think of that they missed. Maybe I missed the detail too, who knows?
12/30/2022 c3 Gizmo Gear
Ah, laziness. Everyone feels it.
12/30/2022 c1 Gizmo Gear
There's a lot of questions, but I suppose the major one is why he doesn't just take her to the nearest hospital himself? No, he's not a native and therefore does not know the actual lay of the land, but pulling on the mask and asking someone with a vehicle to take them would be a better than half baked idea.

Eh. We shall see how it goes.
2/16/2022 c7 Zetsway11
So...why did he kill the guy? Why even appear in front of him? How much money did he possibly think he would get from one crook? He only killed the guy because he showed himself to him, and didn't get anything for it. That voice in his head was right, that was Evil, capital E. He just did an evil thing for the sake of evil, please put a warning in the synopsis when you write an evil character. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
2/13/2022 c11 Guest
the mc is a fucking retard for not trying to help cauldron
1/2/2022 c17 Guest
Mc really needs some real weapons that he could use to fight non lethal

A staff? Or some knuckles? Maybe eskrima sticks?

Maybe a staff tazer? He could probably buy one in a mall or order one online

He could probably bond it by using it to hit some easy gangbagers like the merchants

And strengthining it with your soul would probably help with its durability and tazing power
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »