for Beyond Limitations

5/5 c3 20 Astor 0
This is great and I can already see so many things that's going to happen.

If you're still interested, I can become your beta if you want?
1/18 c3 4dcoon
are you still writing this story? i really like it.
1/8 c3 SpadeKing
Even till this day. All Might still wants that answer.

, man I love this fanfic so much. Thank you
12/14/2020 c3 david17i.dip
Hermano, estuvo increíble espero que actualices pronto
10/29/2020 c3 BurningDesire8
Really Loved This Story, I Hope You Choose To Continue It!
10/22/2020 c3 Dokuzetsu
lol that character introduction was a big surprise, to say the least. For chapters, either or, don't mind but I would say to do what's easier with your schedule. I'm definitely enjoying the story
10/18/2020 c3 9Darkscythe Drake
Interesting. I await the next chapter
10/12/2020 c3 Roxas Lucist
more please like I haven't found a si in the body of izuku before it's entertaining.
10/11/2020 c1 Roxas Lucist
the king's tailor it's a decent si fic with the cloth cloth fruit for the memories of the storyline. it ain't that bad but it ain't that good.
10/6/2020 c2 Maurz
You say you don't want your story to be uninteresting and boring, but you're writing it as a harem. Harems are always uninteresting and take away from a story.
10/6/2020 c3 Guest
Young Midoriya! Answer the question!
Shit had me laughing out loud. Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/1/2020 c3 2sorry.no-names
you wanted reviews you got it

This is brilliant. i like the concept and i can't wait to see how you fuck their shit up.
Do you intend to wait for the manga, or do you plan to break out your own quirks for OFA when you hit the percentages
the fact that you gave your SI a backstory is great. humanizes him a bit

honestly i like the abruptness of the lemon. life isn't on a schedule and these students are on a permanent "we might die tomorrow, we might as well fuck".

i am a strong believer in write what you want, fuck the rest. when you have fun writing, it shows in your work.
i am curious on where you're going and i can't wait to see you in the next chapter. later
9/26/2020 c3 Wolfofthestormynight
I just recently found this story and I’ve gotta say I’m loving it so far. I really hope you continue this and continue writing more fanfics
9/22/2020 c3 SMASHton2741
I love this story so far. I haven’t seen too many people putting others in Midoriya like you did yet. If you still beed that beta reader im down
9/16/2020 c3 2Xerzo LotCN
i usually don't like si as like you mentioned gary stue marry sue or bland this so far has interested me its more like an altered izuku / reincarnated then some perfect being

im glad it's harem i love harems
idm nejire just going for it she has no filter just goes and does and her non for teens series version she might though possibly not lucky it was izuku (same with flirty mina in the omake lols wish that finished lol)

is it wrong i really enjoy large harems I don't think so
it is honestly up to writer skill if they can pull it off outside of pure smut fics
it can be done it is just complex and easy to just ruin it can still be enjoyable but not as much
the fine line between large love and waifu collecting to neglect after their spotlight
(mainly its making the waifu interaction entirely off screen after their spotlight moment repeated interaction mixing new and old)

well im gonna suggest 9 girls for the harem because the logically reason of he is the 9th ofa inheritor ergo 9 waifus
thats bigger but still smaller then all the waifus by a massive margin
(i wish i could suggest all ua girls plus toga maybe some pro heroines but doing so would make me want to ask for even more lols)

so will he use his knowledge to look into savings precious eri early? or stopping sir death and mirio quirk loss at least

will he be class president i hope so especially since he could totally get more votes
it always upset me izuku giving it to iida nothing against him but momo was voted second
if izuku stepped down not being confident she should be pres with a revote for vice or whoe
as iida had 0 votes it make sense no one wanted him to be it democracy he asked for it

will he mention his info sneakily for anything to alter usj coming up
like tell allmight to not waste his time if he can help it or he is really looking forward to class with him
or
voice a fear of what if someone broke into to steal info for an attack and the press invasion was a diversion or is that to obvious
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »