for Beyond Limitations

8/5 c2 omniscient tree
well im lookimg forward to more this was fantastic.
8/5 c2 NazgulBelserion
Hell yaaaaa Momoooooo wohooo haha as you can see I'm a Momo fanboy also I like your izuku already he's confident you should tell Momo if she doesn't like her suit being so revealing to have her costume made from her hair I never liked how revealing it was no protection at all
8/5 c1 NazgulBelserion
I'm interested definitely hope he stays quiet about future I hate when SI babble shit he's being smart about it also that Momo puss for life
8/5 c2 Akutzu Pentaghast
wow this was great, i really liked the chapter and can't wait to read the next one, and are You going to change his hero outfit? i mean the canon outfit is lame but i only liked the things that he used on his arms and legs
8/5 c2 Abdur Rauf Aymaan
thanks for the chap. hope you update soon. whats your update schdule?
8/5 c2 21Death Fury
excellent chapter
8/5 c1 Death Fury
excellent chapter
8/5 c2 Shaedy Mo
*chapter
8/5 c2 Shaedy Mo
This was definitely quite the satisfying Read to be honest. and I'll definitely be looking forward to next chat
8/5 c2 dominic.kurta
Great story
8/5 c2 Oghenevwogaga
I would choose to become Shouto Todoroki from birth.
Take advantage of Endeavour's training and become the number 1 hero, lol
8/5 c2 Yamajiji
Nice chapter. Its looking like a Harem fic though. Its not something which will make me drop this, but I simply have a personal preference against harem fics. Aizawa being suspicious was very in character, and All Might blurting out Izuku is his successor was funny. I hope this means Aizawa will get told about OFA so lets see how he reacts.
8/5 c2 Zekyram
Great chapter! Though I'm uncertain about something...There are certain parts that come from other character's perspectives even though it is 1st person. Was that intentional, as in 'Is the SI is that perceptive'? As for your question, my first answer would have been Izuku himself (if I started from when he was young) if only to try and prove that quirkless people can become heroes as well. Other than that, I would maybe choose Shinso, because his quirk has so much potential. Like, could it be possible for him to not outright control someone, but rather just influence their thoughts a bit? Be more subtle? I like nitpicking things like that. Anyways, I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
8/5 c2 Giltlawyer9000
Love the chapter, can't wait for the next!
Note: This story is LIT! Also...
WARNING SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA!
When (SI)Izuku Quirk mutates where he would have gotten [BLACK WIP], should he instead gain the quirk [FLOAT] from Nana Shimura, All Might's Teacher/Mentor.?
8/5 c2 Sendril
This was a interesting development for the story.
I still don't understend how ALL Migth and Izuku could keep a secrect of the fact that Izuku was being trained by ALL Migth so If you make people point it in this story to make fun of this fact or just to help Izuku be in the Spotlight It would be interesting.
For the girls, Mina interest in Izuku was a little out, but acceptable, Momo reactions were understandable sinse she is a sheltered princess, Ochako was good and i hope to see more.
THANK YOU for sharing this great story.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »