for Cupcake Battles

10/12 c4 Mimsd123
Really loved it!
8/28 c4 Guest
Funny and fun, best combo! Thank you for writing and sharing this.
8/21 c4 lordsnix
soooo cute ! thank you
8/21 c4 Roxy Lu
Loved this story! All your stories are great!
8/19 c4 Guest
This was so great - Thank you!
8/19 c4 Guest
Loved this. I wish there were more and you got into details, but hey! I’m not complaining lol. Awesomely written!
8/19 c4 jeelii
Appreciate you so much for this! I feel like this could have easily been a slow burn and would have enjoyed it either way. I felt this version of Santana had a very Naya-esque aura about her. Made me smile.
Thank you for continually writing stories on our favorite duo! Especially through this time. I’ll continually read your work for as long as you’re writing them! Much love to ya! 3
8/19 c4 14Quest
LOVE this fic! :D I'm I've told you this multiple times... #hypegirl hahaha and Nicole with the bomb cover art! *chef kiss*
8/19 c4 lididelgado
Urgh this is just too cute I have so many feelings! Than you for this piece! Love your work!
8/19 c4 goobjones24
Great end! Enjoy your writing as always
8/19 c2 ShipThatShips
as a person who worked crew on a TV set and at live sporting events let me say they don't pay me enough to wrangle crazies lol
#Sugar: Living in bitches heads rent free love it!
Santana is the worst...the final contestant in the quench ur thirst challenge. she failing at hiding her thirst for Britt. I'm glad she is part of a panel of judges cause man can her vote be swayed!
ok miss "I'd eat it off anything"...chill
why u gotta do Mercedes like that...ion wanna say fuck Blain and Tina but like fuck Blain and Tina
booo Bland and Tina!

loved the chapter (except Mercedes going homeMercedes all day baby all day!fuck Blandina all day #I could honestly take or leave Artie, he's meh. Santana is so Thirsty, I can't! in the immortal words of my old roommate, "just bang already!thanks for sharing.
8/19 c4 shyofthecool
Sugar’s subtlety throughout this whole thing is spectacular! She really just is the perfect chaotic matchmaker! Brittany loving breakfast forever now haha. This whole thing was incredible!
8/19 c1 Brittanasnix
I love this story so muchhh. So much character development- wish we could have sequel xx
8/18 c4 Guest
Awwwwwwwww this was such a cute little story. They’re perfect for each other and phew Santana taking off her blazer and glasses, rolling up her sleeves and putting her hair up to help? SWOOOOON. Brittany being unsure was kind of new but very understandable and Sugar is the best wingwoman lol.
8/18 c4 rg521
Riz I loved this so much! Ever since I saw that artwork on Twitter I couldn’t stop thinking about this verse and you did so much more than my brain could ever imagine. The cover work is awesome too. So much talent in this fandom.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »