for Sing a Requiem

1/29 c1 miguel.puentedejesus
Fue Fantástico!
Un Maravilloso Comienzo
1/28 c23 jmmccoo
So I have to say this was a hard one to get into. However, I am glad i stuck around and gave it a chance. The story really picks up after a few chapters and moves at a steady pace. There are some pretty obvious grammer mistakes especially in the latter chapters. That being said I would happily read another story written by this author.
1/21 c23 1anopinionatedwoman
I apologize for not leaving reviews for every chapter, but it is hard when you binge on a story.
This is amazing. Mind blowing. Made me cry.
A depth to the characters that the books never managed, you gave reality to the trio far beyond Rowlings.
The writing is excellent, spelling, grammar and flow as if run by a professional editor.
There is truth in your story that resonates deeply with a woman in her fifties that just lost her husband.
If you want to, get in touch with me and I can give you a detailed critique, but that would be useless nitpicking. This is a work of art. I have downloaded it to make sure I can read it again and again.
Thank you.
1/15 c23 20EdTheBeast
This is an almost must read! It is excellent, very moving, emotional, and strange! I think everyone would enjoy this, but may not like it. Mainly from the ending!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »