for Sing a Requiem

1/1 c23 Guest
This was such a beautiful story to read.
12/30/2020 c23 Othello John
super!
12/28/2020 c23 Amarie Elidor
12/22/2020 c23 WH Rutledge
This was an absolutely gorgeous story. You have a brilliant pacing and a fresh perspective on how to tell a Harmony story that I haven’t seen elsewhere. Congrats on a moving, powerful tale!
12/20/2020 c23 SchismFES
This was really nice to read the whole way through, thank you for making this.
12/11/2020 c23 7Azrael38
Beautiful, just really beautiful. Thank you.
11/22/2020 c23 Jemma Blackwell
Awesome way to clean up Harry’s life. I read this all in one go. Also a very well written Hermione.
11/16/2020 c23 Guest
AMAZING
LOVED IT VERY MUCH
HOPEFULLY YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
11/9/2020 c23 JuleKiwi
I really enjoyed this fic, although maybe enjoy is not quite the right word. But I got it. In fact, it scared me a bit just how much parts of this story resonated with me. But, overall I found that really valuable. It’s almost as if you wrote two parallel stories which intermingled - a slow and gentle love story and a sort of allegory of self reflection and personal growth. Very clever, very well written. Superb.
11/9/2020 c23 LiliG26
Wow this was a really good story
Insightful in a realistic way.
I totally cried a couple times, you have a way with words and you managed to capture the nature of the characters without condemning everyone,which is something that i would really like to be able to do more in my daily life.
Loved it! Congrats
11/7/2020 c23 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Brilliant fic till the end! Thank you for this and the AN at the end. Truly brilliant.
11/5/2020 c22 1Faefae99
Of course Hermione could rien in the fire and make a badass sword. She's Hermione. I love it. Looking forward to more
11/5/2020 c23 1battybiologist
Thanks for writing this.

I admit I was expecting a joke with the potion name though...
11/5/2020 c19 battybiologist
Absolutely fantastic sequence here. Loving the interplay between characters, especially with regards to Ron. Everyone is really true to themselves, moreso than canon in some ways.

Couple mistakes and awkward passages here and there (checks instead of cheeks, for instance).

Okay, going to keep going now.
11/3/2020 c23 Toothless99
Wow, this was an incredible read. Oftentimes I find Love Stories of this length to be onesided, and more often than not, people get the idea, Harry is clueless, while the other person has been in love with him for a long time. Also, your writing style was very focused on both parties. Both were well developed, had their own personal problems, which they could solve out of their relationship. That was very beautiful and realistic. Also I like your idea how Harry has to overcome everything to face him, and ends up pitying LV. It feels appropriate and cleansing, even when you're reading about it.

All in all a very good storyline, incorporation of Ron as friend and Dumbledore as Dumbledore. Only around the final battle things felt rushed, but you acknowledged that. My advice for the future: If you don't want to write too detailed about it but want to incorporate it into the story, do flashbacks from an epilogue or time skips with references.

On that note: There were some flashbacks, which I really liked except for one part, you didn't switch tenses. It was a bit harder than necessary, distinguishing what happened in the past and what in the present. Past Perfect would help, in my opinion.

Since I wrote this detailed of a review, you can be assured that I really loved your work and want to give you advice and constructive criticism, so you can unleash your full potential or something.
Cheers