for Sing a Requiem

11/3/2020 c22 Guest
Great! Your story is amazing! I am looking forward to the last chapter
11/2/2020 c23 1CloudIsSkies
oh shit you figure it out huh? yeah i am really scared to get out of this loop and i know why i am stuck in this so soon i have to face it

11/2/2020 c23 simonmountney
this story was wonderful. many thanks for finishing it
10/31/2020 c22 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Brilliant chapter! Mostly because you keep explaining things fantastically well. Beyond that I love your depth with emotion and portraying Harry no matter whose eyes it is. Thank you
10/29/2020 c21 2AngelaLove072101
This was very good writing I hope you decide to update, your take on this was fantastic
10/29/2020 c22 21katmom
An excellent end to those damned things!
10/29/2020 c22 kyberheart
I’m almost bummed this is coming to an end, but all good things must. Can’t wait to see how you finish it!
10/28/2020 c21 Asian Bookworm
I found your story last night and could not stop reading it. I got nothing done today and I don’t regret it.

I absolutely love your story, you draw out their emotions so well: the inner monologue of Hermione and Harry, Harry’s dilemma between following his original plan to die, wanting everything to be over and his guilt of not wanting to die for the greater good and live; the trio’s realization of Dumbledore’s faults and Hermione longing to go back to simpler times. I could list more things but I probably just end up listing all the major events in the story.

I like how you are able to incorporate funny moments in between the more somber moments. I loved the part about Queen Hermione the facts and Ron having honed reflex’s of an annoying younger brother.

Thanks for sharing your story and I can’t wait to read the rest!
10/23/2020 c21 sasukesdoom
yay no more horocrux! thanks for updating.
10/23/2020 c21 Guest
This is an amazing fanfiction, I really felt like I had exhausted plot ideas after reading hp fanfics for years. You have proven me wrong, truly great work! Really excited to read more.
10/22/2020 c21 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Interesting chapter and it’s nice to see Ron back and things are sorted a bit. Progress made and looking forward to see how it goes from here.
10/22/2020 c21 kyberheart
“And they kiss for a while, for a long time, maybe forever” ... what a LINE. I’m constantly in awe of your writing, to be honest, and I love love love everything about this fic. The characterization is excellent, the plot is great, and the story is well-executed. Thank you for this!
10/15/2020 c20 katmom
Sadness...
10/15/2020 c20 Call me Lee
These last few chapters are fucking poetry, so well written and emotional fucking hell
10/15/2020 c20 kyberheart
Thank you for this beautiful fic. I can’t wait to see where it goes next!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »