for Sing a Requiem

Lol...great last line!
9/3/2020 c11 katmom
Oh dear...!
9/3/2020 c12 12ConstructiveRomance
Wow, you really are taking the road less travelled here! Not taking Dumbledore's willed items is such an interesting move - especially as a decision for Ron to make without HHr input. I wonder how Harry will react to this news, particularly as one would assume what he left is very helpful.

And, honestly, the ressurection stone isn't UNhelpful haha.

Anyway, I devoured this, I am so loving it. It's very different to the usual HHr seventh year fics I've read, because I have seen enough canon rehashes, it's nice to see you go in a primarily different direction. Is it odd that Draco fixes the mirror months in advance? A bit, but like, who cares about mundane details like that, honestly. (I'm not being sarcastic also!)

Again, your characterisation of the trio here is excellent, but in particularly Harry. You write his angst, humour, sarcastic, loving elements all very well. I'm jealous of how spot-on you're able to write him, but ultimately utterly grateful that I get to read fics like this!

It's also a tad far-fetched that Hermione and Ron would be able to get him out of the school and to southern France, but you know what? I actually don't care. As you said in one of your authors notes, the character journey is the focus here and, for me at least, you're really pulling it off. I'm so excited for what comes next.

Usually, I roll my eyes at the 'sharing bed' thing, but you wrote it so organically and their mornings so normally that it's lovely.

I see you only recently updated, which is both amazing and saddening as I'll have to wait for the next chapter. Nonetheless, thank you so much for writing this and I can't wait for the next chapter! Particularly for those spirit crystals and yoga retreat to defeat Voldemort lolol
9/3/2020 c2 ConstructiveRomance
Tell me. WHY can't this be canon. WHYYYY.

God, this is excellent writing. It makes so much of sixth year Harry make sense. You took what we had in canon and gave it actual meaning, reasoning, that makes complete sense. It checks out!

Your characterisation, as always, is excellent. Hermione has been spot on so far, and what you've done with Ron? I'm in awe. This chapter is golden, absolutely golden.

I'm so, so excited to binge read the rest tonight but had to leave this here as I was in awe while reading - honestly. Fantastic!
9/2/2020 c12 jendel
Really enjoying this story!
9/2/2020 c12 PeonyLily27
Nice story..I love harmony
9/2/2020 c12 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Great to see an update! Good chapter and your details are always welcome. Such a good writer
9/2/2020 c12 kyberheart
Moll from A03 here! Just wanted to let you know that, once again, you have outdone Joanne. The way you write their relationship is so beautiful!
8/28/2020 c11 Call me Lee
Alright, i fucking love this story much, i just binge read all the available chapters. Everyone is so in character it hurts. The way both Hermione and Harry don't realize they're falling for each other, and how real harry's despair feels, it's perfect! You're awesome!
8/25/2020 c11 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Cute start and I love how you tell your story tbh! The ending leaves me excited for the next chapter as Voldemort clearly has his name set as taboo already
8/22/2020 c10 bdwilliams3
Love it!
8/21/2020 c10 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Solid chapter and it's been a good read to see how you explain the feelings the locket gave each of them. I'm pretty much liking how you choose it all so far. Looking forward to more
8/21/2020 c10 CCBottle
Great chapter. The horcrux story is coming along extremely well. Can't wait to read their reactions on the next morning
8/21/2020 c9 Storm Pegasus
The fight was conveyed to the audience very well and you did a splendid job in not letting getting them out of character. Ron's absence is also always a plus in my book. Hope the romance comes soon as well as the action. Keep up the good work.
8/20/2020 c4 Yolo
Attaboy Harry, at least you have your plan, don't rely on others.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »