for Sibling of the Fox Sin

6/11 c1 1nine lifes
I will say I was pleasantly surprised reading this. I enjoy the pacing and Bas helping out is interesting. I can't wait until Ban goes to the Fountain of Youth and meeting Meliodas will be entertaining. Hope you update soon.
6/2 c1 Katlr2911
Loved this. I want to read more such as Protea interacting with Elaine, Elizabeth, and the other Seven Deadly Sins. And also her reaction to Ban in Baste if that goes unchanged.
5/26 c1 7HeartlessVampireGirl
Oooh, this seems really good so far! Will there be any pairings? I love Meliodas so it would be very nice if he and Protea got together, especially since he is also immortal (mostly? I think? Still not quite sure), but I also understand if you want him to be with Elizabeth instead. Still would be sad, but understand. I can’t wait to see how Protea grows up. How is Ban going to protect her from the demon in the Fairy Realm? If he even takes her there when he visits the fountain of youth. Haha I’m already thinking of so many scenarios you could do, so I guess I’m really excited for this. Take your time though! I totally understand having a ton of story ideas haha
4/13 c1 Babywinchester-morningstar
Please Update Soon? It’s so Gr8!
3/29 c1 1cerezo.dulce11
Ojalá continúes esta historia ha llamado mi atención y suena a que será muy entretenida de principio a fin
3/25 c1 Shuri Green
Add more chapters please
3/22 c1 16Kira Akuma
I really like the premise, and the execution was surprisingly good .
Ban makes such a cute older brother!~
I wonder if his search for the Fountain of Youth will be for little Protea’s sake? Making sure she is never lonely in her eternal life...
3/16 c1 chelle94wolf
wow.. please update soon..
3/9 c1 nessa23759
Please update soon I love the story
2/22 c1 1Pinkypi
This is really good, I hope you decide to continue it honestly. It can also work as a gateway into other stories after you finish this one. Where you could take just Protea, or both her and Ban together if you decide he wants to keep her from being lonely.
2/16 c1 Srta.PotterBlack
hi i was wondering if you are going to continue the story because i thought it was sorry sorry for anything written wrong i don't speak english
2/12 c1 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.
12/3/2020 c1 Guest
I would love it if you continued this story
11/26/2020 c1 Guest
So far it’s great I think you should continue it
11/28/2020 c1 DirewolfShadowFox
Love it hope you post the next chapter soon!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »