for Sibling of the Fox Sin

11/28/2020 c1 DirewolfShadowFox
Love it hope you post the next chapter soon!
11/18/2020 c1 Cokecolapandas
So far this is a great story. If you decide to continue it I would love to read it XD.
10/11/2020 c1 1Inspiration for the Future
Hey guys! I know the next chapter is taking too long, but don't worry. I will get it out as soon as I can!

I just hit a few snags and rl is a bit crazy right now. I'm only able to work on this on the weekends and that's only if I'm at home.

Thank you for your patience you guys. I really appreciate it.
10/11/2020 c1 AllyBell12
This is amazing! Please update soon!
10/5/2020 c1 SeleneAlice
Please update this story soon..Please!
9/22/2020 c1 APridefulSin
aaaaweeeee
9/5/2020 c1 1Imahika
really good so far
9/2/2020 c1 Ryuzaki-XJ-9
this story is off to a promising start, i wonder if she met meliodas. it would be an interesting pairing with any of the sins
8/31/2020 c1 shadowhunter.twilight.lover21
Love this story. Honestly was debating on not reading it but i'm glad I did. Please continue this story.
8/23/2020 c1 Guest
This is an amazing story and I cant wait to see more! Keep up the good work, but don't burn yourself out! I've seen a lot of authors do that and your health will always come first especially during these times. Good luck!
8/16/2020 c1 Guest
Looking forward to seeing more
8/12/2020 c1 Magic Girl Forever
Please update this I LOVE it so much I can’t wait for more!
8/12/2020 c1 21HaruhiandHikaru
This was so good! I can’t wait to see what happens next. Please keep up the good work... you’ve got me hooked now, and I just finished watching season 4 and it left on a huge cliffy! This is one of the better stories I’ve read so far. Thank you!
8/12/2020 c1 61Perseus12
Interesting story and it made me happy that young Protea will feel the love of her love ones including her big brother Ban. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
8/11/2020 c1 SecondBorne
Just don’t turn this into Mary-Sue bullshit. Those types of stories are boring and old fashioned.

Other than that, good luck.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »