FanFiction.Net
for From the Corner

3/8/2022 c35 Guest
Hexing a man in the back while holding a child…coward.
3/8/2022 c35 65notwritten
Cool. Keep smiling. :-)
3/8/2022 c35 kirstyleepeacock
So I may have missed the last few chapter updates and had to read them to catch up and it might now be 3:31 am and I have work in a few hours… but totally worth or loved it
3/8/2022 c35 PencilDragon
Thanks goodness someone hexed Ron!
3/8/2022 c35 18BlueWater5
I love the idea of parents putting a spell on their child to make sure they don't apparate away - it makes so much sense.
3/8/2022 c34 tlc125
Lol, clever little witch. Great update.
3/8/2022 c33 tlc125
Hello again. Thanks for the update.
3/7/2022 c19 12excessivelyperky
Yeah, even the doxies are going to call that apothecary a no-fly zone for the day-and nobody on Knockturn Alley will have problems with ear wax for a solid week. I've been around squealers before (including an entire troop of Brownies killing a pinata. They hit notes unheard of by opera sopranos).

On the other hand, if there are any potions that require super-high squeals head into the ultrasonic, this is the day to brew them!
3/7/2022 c18 excessivelyperky
Oh, Ophelia would have the Sorting Hat shouting "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" If there is a Slytherin at Hogwarts still, which isn't always safe to bet post-DH.

And yet the Bambi Eyes of Doom work again (also, Hermione's wish to go against Snape, but again this only shows Ophelia's basic genius).
3/7/2022 c34 65notwritten
Good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
3/7/2022 c34 Rhoda Bush1
I am so glad to see this update.
This is my favorite fan fiction story from when you posted it priviously.
3/7/2022 c34 1Slim Shady
I love this story, I remember it was uploaded awhile ago and now you re-uploaded it. Please write more soon!
3/7/2022 c34 JayBat
Not-so-accidental apparition! Yes, what's going to come out of Severus' mouth will be mad-as-hell, but what's in his eyes is "That's my girl!".

I really can't imagine this world of yours without Ophelia and Hugo as best-best-best friends. At any age. No SoS problems. 7 years of separation is a long time, but that's what summers are for and I can't imagine either of them ever being uninterested in what the other of them is learning and doing.
3/7/2022 c34 Blumenkasten
Yay! So many updates! It's such a joy to reread this
3/7/2022 c33 Betty8507
Oh so fabulous! I have so enjoyed reading this (in only 2 sittings!) and cannot wait to read the next chapter!
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »