FanFiction.Net
for From the Corner

8/16/2020 c12 Martisz
Ophelia's enthusiasm is adorable.
""My my if that isn't Severus Snape and his famous daughter," a drawling voice came from the door.
"My my if that isn't Lucius Malfoy coming for his monthly potion that nobody is allowed to know about," he drawled back, sneering, and, unseen, put his hand on Ophelia's back." A little reminder that he knows and won't hesitate to use it.
And now Severus knows about the rumors too.
"she was not currently on speaking terms with Molly Weasley," I'm not surprised.
I'm curious how her plans will end.
8/16/2020 c12 junewilliams7
Oh, that Lucius! Will you tell us what his "problem" is? Rather nervy of him to threaten Snapey and Ophelia. Thank you for posting!
8/15/2020 c12 tlc125
De...nile is not just a river. She really can't be that naive. This ought to be interesting. Lol. See you next chapter. Thanks.
8/15/2020 c12 6KruRid
I am in love with this fanfic. It's fun to read and I loved the part from where people are talking about Severus having a child and Hermione getting a divorce to Severus having a child with Hermione. That made me laugh for real. Gossips are becoming less truthful as they were passed from one person to another. Thank you for a wonderful chapter and I am looking forward for more.
8/15/2020 c12 172Smithback
good
8/15/2020 c12 Guest
Lucius’ need to belittle and intimidate others is astonishing. It’s as if he can’t help himself, it’s just who and what he is. You write creepy Lucius very well.

When will Severus admit he does things simply to make Ophelia happy and not out of a sense duty.

Looking forward to the interaction between the children.
8/15/2020 c12 dizzykj
There is a real joy in reading this story chapter by chapter, and also knowing how much of a joy it will be to submerge myself in it when it’s all posted and read it the whole thing. Thank you again for reposting!
8/15/2020 c12 Guest
I like the interactions between Severus and his daughter.
8/15/2020 c12 Guest
This is absolutely adorable.
8/15/2020 c12 A5mia
Why do I have the feeling that Hermione's visit won't go as planned?
8/15/2020 c12 PencilDragon
Can’t wait to see the children meet :)
8/15/2020 c3 mellyfan
Glad you're reposting this!
8/15/2020 c12 1Potioness
I need to know a bit more about Lucius' deeds... And what potion that is..
Cannot wait till next chapter!
8/15/2020 c11 Sampdoria
It is so wonderful to read this story again. I remember I loved it, I remember the "big things", but I had forgotten how the gossip mad a feather into five hens, it makes me grin like a loon:-))
8/15/2020 c11 overgrownfiveyearold
I’m so happy to see this story back! It’s one of my absolute favorites! Severus as a father is one of my favorite tropes and your writing is truly some of the best! Can’t wait to read more!
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »