FanFiction.Net
for From the Corner

8/6/2020 c5 Sampdoria
I can not express in words how happy I am to see you submitting stories again, and when you do, you give us "from the corner", a story that should be listed as one of the classic favorite Hermione/Severus stories every fan must read.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8/6/2020 c5 PencilDragon
Sometimes the small things make such a difference! Really enjoying this story so far.
8/6/2020 c5 2azulkan2
Love this fix.
8/6/2020 c5 18BlueWater5
I like how Ophelia is so observant.
8/6/2020 c4 3Nocturnus
This story always warms my heart.
8/6/2020 c4 oregonbird
I'm entranced. I'm not sure Hermione is up to these two, but then, she's miserable right now.
8/5/2020 c4 2Shorty653
Awwwweee
8/5/2020 c4 Guest
Just as fab as the first time I read it, thank you for revisiting it! Jan
8/5/2020 c4 18BlueWater5
Only Snape would get a pensieve to examine his memories to find out what not to do.
8/5/2020 c4 2azulkan2
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
8/5/2020 c1 Mimi35Mimi
hello Coffeeonthepatio! It is so nice surprise to see you again here and with my favourite family hgss story no lessI have so many moments in life associated with reading your fics... they seem as memories of my ownperhaps you'll be reposting more...
hope you are well
take care and stay safe
best regards
Mimi
8/5/2020 c4 Elvie1989
Oh I love this story. So happy you’re reposting.
8/5/2020 c1 1The Gilded Woman
I've heard so much about your stories so I'm quite excited by your reappearance on here
loving the first three chapters and looking forward to reading more x
8/5/2020 c1 graynavarre
I am glad to see this reposted. Did you not write another where Harry deages himself and Hermione adopts him and they live in Italy? I really remember one like that.
8/5/2020 c1 12zaubernuss
OMG - are you back to the fandon?! Will we see all your other stories again? Please, please be back!
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »